Lowest prices for your stay
£373
Vio.com
£305
Fully refundable before Mon, 22 Apr
3,980 results
All reviews piazza barberini spanish steps trevi fountain within walking distance side street the hotel staff bottle of prosecco wonderful hotel turn down service our honeymoon breakfast was delicious dinner reservations front desk staff metro stop trip to rome pastries taxi stand
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2020

Arrived late evening and we given our rooms. Because of Covid we had to book a time slot for breakfast, which was a bit of a pain but not the Hotels fault. Rooms were clean and changed everyday with lots of in room benefits. Safe, Hair dryer, plentiful tea and coffee, towels etc. Breakfasts were superb and Elizabetta was a star waitress for all 4 days. The reception staff were friendly and really helpful. The hotel is very well placed for sightseeing. Have to say all the staff made us feel very welcome and the the 5 nights extremely enjoyable.

2  Thank DaveT1952
Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

This was a last minute booking. I normally go for hotels with recommendations or part of my companies bookings.
The staff were outstanding from when I arrived on Friday afternoon till I departed on Monday morning.
I paid for an upgrade and was not disappointed my wife and I loved the room
Breakfast was a delight a great mix of fruit and cold meats.
To finalise I cannot fault the front desk staff at all they were excellent and made the difference for me.
If I return I will stay again

To calibrate this review I normally stay at Intercontinental with work.

Paul and Rona Jones

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2020

After thorough reading of reviews, we decided to book a non-refundable vacation in Hotel Barocco Rome. Then COVID-19 happened and our vacation has been canceled.

We've been in contact with Mr. Cristiano Parziale which is the kindest person of all. He understood our situation and helped us all the way until we received a refund.

As soon as the crisis is over, Rome would be our first destination and Hotel Barocco will be our one and only place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

We have returned from a wonderful 4 night stay in Hotel Barocco. Having stayed in many hotels, the staff working here are by far some of the nicest people I have ever encountered! Friendly helpful and exceptional re customer service. I will defenitly return here on the next visit to Rome

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1404Jade
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

I had a lovely time on a short break here. The staff are great and I booked room 49 - one of the Junior Suites (with lots of light) and looks exactly as it does in the photos. The location is great and the staff are amazing - with a special shout out to Elizabetta in the breakfast room who acted as if it was her personal mission in life to give me the best breakfast ever. Thanks - lovely time - I’ll be back.

Trip type: Travelled solo