This is a nice hotel located in the center of the major Rome sites to visit. The WiFi was sporadic from the room, but did better from the lobby. Beds were quite narrow, which we later found out to be the norm in Italy. Had a mini bar and TV, but we never used them. Our breakfast was included and was quite nice. It included scrambled eggs, bacon, breads, fruits, cereals, and juices. The hotel had 10 floors, but only 2 elevators, so a wait could sometimes takes several minutes. Wake-up calls were precise. It is an older hotel and the windows included a sound barrier, which you definitely want to use as traffic noise does not diminish as the early morning arrives. Bathroom amenities were normal, and included a hair dryer. Hand towels were like dishtowels, and washcloths are non existent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Italian Art Deco Mediterraneo is located in the center of the city: on the Esquilino Hill, the highest of the seven hills of Rome. The elegant penthouse suites of the Mediterraneo command a sweeping view of the city of Rome. The Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant "La Terrazza" has a panoramic view of Rome from its flowered terrace. The Mediterraneo Hotel has 251 Rooms, 5 Conference Rooms, Garage, Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant, Fitness Center, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bettoja Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Mediterraneo Hotel
- Rome Hotel Bettoja Mediterraneo