Positive aspects: 1) Very good location, near metro, bus and train station (although not suitable for a night walk around, as with every hotel near the central stations). 2) Spacius and clean rooms. 3) Satisfactory breakfast. Not big variety but high quality of foods.
Negative aspects: The stuff in the reception was not exactly rude but certainly not friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Mediterraneo, an outstanding example of Art Decò architecture, is located in the center of Rome on top of the Esquilino Hill, the highest of the seven hills of Rome. The elegant penthouse suites of the Mediterraneo offer a unique view of the city of Rome. The Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant "La Terrazza" offers a panoramic view of Rome from its terrace. The Mediterraneo Hotel has 245 Rooms, 5 Conference Rooms, Garage, Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant, Fitness Center, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Odigeo, LateRooms, Fastbooking, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bettoja Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Mediterraneo Hotel
- Rome Hotel Bettoja Mediterraneo