Hotel Mondial
Hotel Villa San Pio(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$321
  • Restaurant
US$351
US$342
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$733
US$466
Travelocity
1,276 results
All reviewstrain stationvia nazionaleopera housearound the cornerconvenient locationwithin walking distancenear terminihotel is locatedclean hotelsingle roomtrip to romeyogurttrevi fountainthe room was nicespanish stepsdecent sizetourist attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel was superclean, the room was in the fifth floor and it was spacious and quite. The breakfast was plentiful and tasty and the coffee machines provides a great quality espresso. The huge advantage of Hotel Mondial is it's location. And all this in a very competitive price. In my next visit in Rome I know for sure where I'm going to stay.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Nice hotel, nice area.
But this is April and it does NOT have AC! That does not get turned on until 1-May.
Also, don't expect your towels to get replaced. I understand water conservation, but have not seen anything posted at this hotel for proper procedure. I left a towel on the flower because it was dirty - visibly dirty. They just folded it up and put it on the towel rack.
You may also want to note that coffee/tea in-room is an option.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeff D
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great location in central Rome.
Within walking distance of the Termini central station and the Repubblica metro station around the corner it's easy to get around to all the great sites this city has to offer.
The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank soheil k
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Had some problem finding a good room in Rome last spring. We ended up here paying close to €150 a night. For that price this place is too pricey because of the substandard breakfast. Rooms were nice however, albeit without particular charm (Americano). And staff was friendly and prompt. Location is a plus.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carl C
Reviewed 7 April 2014

If you book by internet it's awful, like they regret that you managed it by internet and paied less; they never give you room untill 15 p.m. while in my booking.com's document was mentioned that check-on time is 14.00, and I required to provide a room according to my vaucher, as we had an overnight flight and were very tired, and I see as they accepted other guests arriving and providing them with a room. But I regreted about it very soon, as they become very unfriendly to us, and gave a room at the 1 floor with window directly on road with hotel staff circulating behind us. I asked to change but was refused. Among the hotel's staff there is one young woman, blond and nice, who was working in the hotel's reception everyday during working hours, on the place of manager I would not allow her to work there; she is the most unfriendly person I have ever met in the hotel. When I asked something with my not excellent English and then going to the elevator I heard as she laughed to us telling something not very kind about us to other staff persons in the reception. Hotel Mondial in Rome is the worsest Best Western hotel among many other of this hotels' chain, which I liked before very much...May be I have to change my mind about this chain as my experience in Rome was awful...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple