“Ciro and Ciro corner of via della maddalena and piazza del maddalena”

Ristorante Ciro & Ciro
Ranked #5,760 of 12,140 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Colonna
“Ciro and Ciro corner of via della maddalena and piazza del maddalena”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Not far from the Pantheon down a lovely side street with about 4 restaurants in. Good atmosphere and great Brazilian street dancing in the square.

Food was quite good. I had the grilled seafood very good and my wife had the home made pasta in clams and mussels also good.

Service was reasonable and bill was value for money.

Would recommend.

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Nice, France
“Lovely staff and very delicious food!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

I had to go twice to this restaurant bcz of the very delicious pasta and the various choice of pizza!! I loved this restaurant, the waiters are lovely especially the young lady who knows talking in different languages..

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Massiel Z
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great experience and great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

After having a horrible meal the night before, we asked the front desk receptionist where we should go to eat. He recommended Ciro & Ciro near the Pantheon. We walked around a little to try to find it but were glad when we did!

Our waiter was very friendly, funny, and entertaining. The only bad thing I have to say about our service was that he mentioned to not forget the gratuity when he handed us our check. Even though gratuity is not essential, we were going to leave him something any way because he made our experience here fun.

I thought the food was pretty good. We had been spoiled in the beginning of our trip with homemade food from my family so nothing we ate after that could meet that standard. The atmosphere of the Piazza was cute. I would come back here if I ever find myself in Rome again.

• Visited September 2012
UAE
“Fine for a drink”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Only stopped for a wine. Service prompt and friendly. Prices reasonable. Position OK in a relativley relaxed plaza with a nice view of the church opposite (worth a visit). Would recomend for a beverage. A pity the check included beverages we did not have! Carefully check your bill. No problem when we pointed it out so possibly a genuine mistake.

Vancouver, Canada
“$3 for tap water is equal to service charge”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

I would not recommend this restaurant. We walked by a number of cafes/restaurants and just decided on this one on our first night in Rome.

We didn't order anything special - spaghetti bolognese and a pizza. Both were okay. The kicker is we were charged $3 for water that came in a bottle but tasted suspiciously like tap/fountain water. We didn't leave any tip because of this.

• Visited June 2013