“Delicious!”
Review of Arancio d'Oro

Arancio d'Oro
Reserve with
Arancio d'Oro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,307 of 13,746 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Campo Marzio
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We are so glad to have the meal in this restaurant. Pizza tastes so good. Serving is fast. The street where is restaurant located in was silent.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent and the waiter was very friendly. Had a pizza and a salad to share, both was delicius. Good prices. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

This is a great, family-run trattoria on a quiet street near the Spanish Steps. The food is authentic and plentiful, and the staff is friendly and attentive. I went here my last night in Italy, and I took my husband and son with me because I wanted them to experience good Roman food before we left. For antipasti, we ordered zucchini fiori, which are zuchinni flowers stuffed with cheese and a small anchovy, lightly battered, and fried. We also ordered a Roman style artichoke, and a plate of fried anchovies. All three of us ordered the rigatoni carbonara, mainly because my son and husband hadn't yet tried this dish in Rome, where this is a signature dish. This restaurant's carbonara is very good, so we weren't disappointed. Next time, we'll be more adventurous and try more of their other menu offerings. The red house wine was served by the liter, or half liter, and it was perfect with the pasta we were eating. We ate early, so it was easy to get a table. I did notice that a bunch of locals were filling the tables as we were leaving, so that's typically a good sign. We were pleased and pleasantly surprised to find this good and affordable trattoria that is relatively close to a high tourist spot, and an upscale shopping district. It's not very hard to find because it is near the Via del Corso, and it's easy to remember because it's also close to a back street called Via D'Arancia.

1  Thank Susan T
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

After going for lunch, went back for dinner! Just because : )
Our fantastic waiter Happy provided us with the best daily choices on menu, helped a lot. Food was perfect. We tried it all, from selection of fresh pasta, the swordfish till the pizzas..
cute place, just go, area is great for shopping too..

1  Thank EricWE
Reviewed 1 June 2017

The setting for the restaurant is perfect: a small street with tables outside and a beautiful dining room inside, and a staff that is ready to welcome you and to find a spot for you if the place seems full. After my first visit, I went back at least three times, for the food, for the service, for the friendly atmosphere. Once, when I was not all that hungry, I shared a pizza and a large beer with a friend - not a big money maker for the trattoria - and we received the same wonderful service and welcome. The pizza, by the way, baked in a wood-fired oven, could not be better. Forget anything you hear about "the best pizza in Rome" and come here. I have never had better.

Been to Arancio d'Oro? Share your experiences!