7,647 results
All reviews the free mini bar rooftop restaurant via nazionale honeymoon suite bruschetta restocked daily within walking distance excellent hotel trevi fountain welcome drink pastries spanish steps breakfast buffet busy street would highly recommend this hotel train station trip to rome
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We spent three days in Rome at hotel artemide. The hotel is completely renovated very modern and practical. Very clean. It has a very nice roof top bar and restaurant. The food in the restaurant is very very good! The staff is amazing, very helpful and nice. There was always somebody available to help. They speak Perfect English and Spanish. The location is very good too, pretty much walking distance to all the major sights and a great restaurant in the area recommended by the staff rinaldo al quirinale. It felt safe to walk any time of the day. We will definitely come back again.

Room tip: We prefer back rooms no view but quiet
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Margie_sofia
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel last week while visiting Rome. I have done a lot of research prior to booking the hotel because we are pretty picky when it comes to service, cleanness, location, etc. I must say this hotel did not disappoint us. We enjoyed every moment there. The staff was absolutely amazing and helpful, the breakfast was great and most importantly it was just remodeled! VERY CLEAN and updated! we will defiantly be back!

Room tip: Request the 7th floor...more private!
Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed 9 June 2014

my wife and i visited this hotel in sept 2012 ,so easy to get to from the airport via the leonardo express train and then a ten minute stroll to the hotel.we were made to feel welcome and after check in we were shown to our room which looked out onto a fire escape this did not bother us at all .we slept very well because the room was so quiet.ROOM TIP= the via nazionale is very busy and noisy even at night so avoid front facing rooms.hotel spotless ,food great,free drinks and snacks in room very welcome,roof terrace is great for a drink and a meal.we walked everywhere in rome and the hotel is ideally placed for this.if we go back to rome again we will stay at this hotel for sure

Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I would rate this hotel "good," but since there was no such choice, I rounded up. The hotel was very nice, but there's one reason I would not return. No robes. I know that may sound silly, but my husband and I choose 4-star hotels for a number of reasons: location (this was OK, but felt far from some of the major sites); cleanliness (this was excellent); service (again, excellent) and some nices ammenities that we would not find at a 3-star hotel. I was shocked to find slippers in our room but no robes. When I travel internationally, the last thing I want to pack is a fluffy bathroom, so I didn't. When I called down to have one delivered I was told they did not supply bathrobes. Really? I couldn't believe it! Also, our room (321) was incredibly small. I know we were given the dimensions when we booked the room, but it was barely functional for two people once you factored in the furniture. The professional photos show much, much larger rooms so don't be fooled if you book a non-suite room. The breakfast each day was wonderful. Nice selection and good service. We enjoyed our stay, but most likely will choose another location when we return.

Room tip: We stayed in room 321. Hope you really like the person you're staying with because it was very, very tight!
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RomeGR, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Artemide, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Guests,

We are sorry to understand that your stay with us was not up to your expectation especially in certain aspects of our service.

Since your make many points regarding our hotel, we would like to try and answer them all so that our future customers may have a deeper insight to our property and facilities.

Location: we are sorry that you did not find us to be conveniently located for your tours of the city. As described on all our selling websites, we are located close to the main train station in Rome, Termini, on one of the main streets, via Nazionale. Most tourist attracts are close by and can be reached with a short walk, (Piazza Venezia is reachable with less than 10 minutes walk downhill, as is Piazza di Spagna). Alternatively, many busses, hop-on-and-off coaches and even the underground stop are really close by.

Robes: regarding these we are sorry that you were expecting them in your room. Please note that we do offer robes for our guests; however, as it is possible to see from the rooms’ descriptions, these are available only from the Deluxe room category. Since you had booked a Comfort double room, which as described, do not offer this kind of in-room amenity, we did not provide them in your room. We are sorry that you have thought that we did not have them at all in the whole hotel. As for our staff’s reply we think that this might have been a case of miscommunication and we apologize for this.

Room: As for the size of the room you were staying in, we are sorry that although the description we provide has the room measurements, you have found the room assigned to be too small for your needs. Please note that since you had booked your room back in March, we have changed some of the rooms’ descriptions and all the pictures due to the complete refurbishment of our hotel. This might have caused you to think that the pictures you saw and the width of the rooms did not correspond to reality. However, we can affirm that this is not the case. We cannot but stress once more the importance that we give to being truthful with our guests and deliver exactly what they see on our website. We are therefore sorry that due to the change of pictures you had the impression of our rooms to be extremely tight.

Conclusively, we are sorry that you were expecting robes in your room, although these were not part of the amenities provided for your room type. Maybe next time you visit us you could try and book a Double Deluxe Room, which is a wider room and offer robes as in-room amenities.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed at the Artemide Hotel in May 2013 for our honeymoon. Our room was a standard interior room but was very spacious and quiet (I believe we were on the 6th floor close to the elevator). The bathroom was amazing! I loved the special touches like the constantly refilled free mini bar. The buffet had a great variety and was a wonderful value considering that it was included in the price of our room. The food itself was very good, although we had a better buffet in Paris.

Date of stay: July 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple