“Artemide Hotel - great find in Rome”
Review of Hotel Artemide

Hotel Artemide
Ranked #8 of 1,269 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband and I spent 3 delightful days at this wonderful hotel. The hotel is beautiful with a lovely rooftop restaurant/bar and breakfast room. The room was small but very adequate, nicely decorated, as were all the common areas. The staff was exceptional. The location was great, which was most important to us. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grace C

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our family of 10, including 6 adults and 4 children stayed for 3 nights at Hotel Artemide. The rooms were extremely pleasant and had everything we needed. A special feature of the hotel is that the minibar items were all complimentary, including water, soft drinks, and beer. The restaurant was very comfortable and had an excellent selection of foods and drinks which were satisfactory to everyone. The only area of improvement we could recommend was in regard to the pastries.

As for service in all respects, including front desk, bellmen, and restaurant servers, the hotel was exceptional. One of our family members had lost luggage on a flight to Rome and a member of the front desk staff did an outstanding job of locating the bag with the airline and airport and had it delivered to Hotel Artemide before we left. The free internet was very fast and worked perfectly the entire time.

We investigated many hotels before deciding on Hotel Artemide. Hopefully, we can save others the time we spent with this review, as it is a great choice!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bearcat61
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights at the end of May. From the second we arrived I knew I was going to love this hotel! There was a friendly welcome and our room was lovely. We arrived on my 40th birthday and as well as a suprise bottle of bubbly from my family, there was a beautiful plate of amazing fruit with a happy birthday message, compliments of the manager and staff of the hotel. The location is great for ease of access from the station and to the sights of Rome.
I slept so well in the bed and the room was stylish and modern. I was grateful for the little details like the magic bathroom mirror which doesn't steam up when you have a shower!!
The much talked about free mini bar was a nice touch, still and sparkling water replaced every day was very useful.
I have to make a special mention to the staff who could not have been more helpful and friendly throughout our stay, reception staff were always there with a smile no matter how silly my question was and the breakfast and bar/restaurant staff made us feel relaxed and welcome. On that note I have to mention the food.... The breakfast was amazing! So much choice and as a lover of my morning coffee, the coffee was a perfect start to the day. We had dinner in the restaurant one evening and although a bit pricey it was worth every euro! I wholly recommend the tomatoe and mozarella starter, I have never and possibly may never taste mozarella like that ever again!!
To sum it up, our stay was a 10 out of 10 stay, I will definitely stay there again and I would like to say thank you very much to all the staff there for making our trip so fabulous :0)

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed here in Sept 2011 and now in June 2014. Happily many of the excellent staff (Especially Pasquale and Emelio) were still here making this visit like coming home. The hotel had remodeled all their rooms and was in the process of cleaning the exterior (which covered the front of the building in scaffolding and netting).

We had a "Double Superior" room in 2011 which is now, after remodeling a "Superior Double". What we noticed this visit was that the floor plate of this type of room varied significantly. The first room we were given had an odd lay out which made it a 'hazard' to try to find the bathroom in the dark. We asked if we could be moved and after a day was provided room 525 (pictures). Wife was happier....which means I was happier. This room looked over a small, quiet,courtyard.

The staff was extremely cooperative in satisfying our requests and managed to keep smiling when we would come by with another request like what bus to take? help with airline reservations. Where to buy a french coffee press? Change for larger euro bills. :-)

There was a complementary bottle of wine (our anniversary) and as written in other reviews, free water, beer, nibblies and soft drinks everyday.

We love the hotel's location which allows you to walk to any location and/or take buses.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Epags
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

we stayed for 3 days at the hotel... the hotel can be given five stars with regards to cleaness, location and quality . Moreover we should give an extra credit over the generosity of the hotel with respect to the mini bar and the breakfast ...the breakfast is just amazing with the variety of options and the ricotta cheese is more than tasty. The staff are all very helpful. we've just loved it.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 285tareke
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 5 days in June.
We had a marvellous stay, the staff were excellent, always willing to help.
The room was large and very well appointed. The bathroom was also large, both were always kept very clean and tidy. Breakfast was excellent, large choice and of excellent quality.
Internet was excellent.
Location was excellent, bus stops within 1 minute walk, metro within 5 minutes walk.
Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank photographie1659
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was newly renovated when we stayed. It had a stocked mini bar that was not an additional charge to use! I know it's included in the price, but it's nice to have a cold beer waiting when you get to the room. The rooms are gorgeous, clean and new. The staff was welcoming and speak perfect english...at least the ones I came in contact with did. I felt comfortable and no overly crowded.

• Stayed: June 2014