7,457 results
All reviewsthe free mini barrooftop restaurantvia nazionalehoneymoon suitegreat hotelrestocked dailybruschettawithin walking distancetrevi fountainwelcome drinkpastriesspanish stepsbreakfast buffetbusy streettrain stationwould highly recommend this hoteltrip to rome
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We spent three nights here and definitely made the best hotel choice. This hotel has beautiful décor and everything is designed with much thought. The bathroom mirrors do not mist after a shower, the memory mattress is super comfortable, the mobile charging points and wide TV channel choice to name a few - excellent.
Breakfast was lovely with great variety and every day the dining staff came to your table with additional savoury and sweet options - nice touch.
The hotel is conveniently located to everything and I found all the staff to be helpful and pleasant. We didn't announce it was my wife's 60th birthday, but they realised this and sent prosecco and savoury biscuits for us - thank you for the kind gesture.
We wouldn't think twice about staying here again..thank you for a wonderful stay.
Greg, Jess & Karina Mendonça

1  Thank Greg M
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

If you want a very centric and modern hotel then this is the one!!!! The staff is amazing, the restaurant and the breakfast buffet are extraordinary!!!!
Excellent service and amenities! I’ll return for sure during my next visit to Rome!!!

1  Thank Castellat
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I stayed at the Hotel Artemide for 10 nights in October 2017 to celebrate my birthday and first trip to Rome. Prior to my arrival I communicated with the hotel a few times, and their responses were always timely and professional. On the day of my arrival my flight was delayed and I was worried that the hotel would not let my mom check into the room with out me. I emailed the hotel, and they assured me that my mother would be taken care of, and she was. That was one less thing for me to worry about. I had to take a taxi from the FCO airport to the hotel, and it was about a 45 minute drive. The taxi driver was nice, and we talked and he pointed out a few sites. The hotel is beautiful and classy. Our room was on the 4th floor and there is a small balcony, which I did not expect, but it was a nice surprise. We could open the doors and look out at the beautiful view of the street and people watch. The street can be a little noisy, but once you close the balcony doors, you cannot hear the traffic. On ocassion, we heard music outside at night, but not enough to be an issue. The staff is beyond amazing. They helped me get directions, taxis, and assisted with providing sites to see. They made us feel welcome and always greeted us with a smile. The hotel breakfast was very delicious. There is something for everyone, and the staff was always coming around with some fresh cheese or pastries. They have pancakes, pastries, eggs, sausages, proscuitto, ham, yogurt, cheese, fresh juices, tea coffee and more. The location of the hotel is perfect. Not far from termini station and great shopping on the strip. There are nearby grocery stores, liquor stores, clothing, leather and gelato. The area felt very safe and it was always busy - somewhat touristy, but still a perfect location. We walked to the Colosseum in about 20 minutes. We ate in the hotel restaurant Ambrosia several times, and the food and service was amazing as well. For my birthday, we had dinner in the restaurant and we were full and did not order dessert, however, the manager surprised me with a tiramisu dessert that was in a martini glass with a candle on top. I was thrilled and it made my day. I cannot thank the staff enough for ensuring that we had everything we needed and going above and beyond to ensure we had a great experience. The service was top-notch. I will definitely recommend that my friends and family stay at this hotel. I hope to return to Rome again, and I definitely stay at this hotel. For some reason I am unable to give the hotel ratings below, but here are my ratings:
Service - 5
Cleanliness - 5
Rooms - 4 1/2 - only because they are a little small - but I assume that is typical in Italy.

Room Tip: stay on a high floor for a nice view.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tanya B
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Went to Rome to celebrate our 60th birthdays on arrival found that we had been upgraded and given a bottle of wine to celebrate. This was a lovely start to our visit and it got better as we went on. The rooftop bar was excellent as was the restaurant where the food was so good that we ate there twice in a 3 night stay. However the thing that sets this hotel apart from others is the staff, everyone was so friendly, efficient and seemed to enjoy what they were doing. This hotel has everything and is only a short walk from the Termini station (The Leonardo train is very good value and runs every 15 minutes during the day) and all of the places to visit are within 30 minutes of the hotel. This is the place to stay in Rome and when we return we will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davet123555
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We are currently staying here for my Mother’s 70th birthday. I have arranged a cake for dinner this evening but the management and staff really go the extra mile- we were surprised with a knock at the door and a free bottle of sparkling wine, biscuits and a card wishing my mother a happy birthday and trip to Rome. Will definitely be staying here again next time I come to Rome. The hotel is lovely, very central and the staff are fantastic. The gesture by management was unexpected and very much appreciated.

2  Thank Becciflo