7,464 results
All reviewsthe free mini barrooftop restaurantvia nazionalehoneymoon suitegreat hotelrestocked dailybruschettawithin walking distancetrevi fountainwelcome drinkpastriesspanish stepsbreakfast buffetbusy streettrain stationwould highly recommend this hoteltrip to rome
Reviewed 9 December 2017

This hotel, which we chose based on tripadvisor, was just about perfect in every way. The staff are pleasant, professional and friendly; from the front desk to the breakfast room to the housekeeping staff to the rooftop to the porters, we had a good experience with everyone. We had two separate stays and both rooms were nicely appointed and very spacious. If you are going to Rome I highly recommend the Hotel Artemide. We could not have had a better experience for our first visit to Rome.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank Catherine G
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Our 2nd visit to this fantastic hotel and we are already planning on going back again early next year.

We absolutely love everything about this hotel, the entrance to the hotel, the location, the rooms, the breakfast and what can I say about all the staff here - they are a credit to how this hotel is run so perfect. They ooze professionalism!!!! Top Class.

We last visited this hotel in March and we decided to return again for my boyfriends birthday as we had enjoyed it so much on our first visit. On arrival we were upgraded to a suite and were overjoyed. On the day of my boyfriends birthday there was a knock on the door and it was a delivery of a bottle of prosecco, some nibbles and a birthday card. This was a pleasant surprise as we hadn't notified the staff it was his birthday we can only presume they got the details from his passport when we checked it..........marvellous.

The ambrosia restaurant (see separate review) is a must - the food is divine.

The hotel staff are assertive, hard working and very knowledgeable. Nothing is too much to trouble.

I just love this hotel and can't wait to be back.

Thank you for another special stay in Rome.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank willdells
Reviewed 8 December 2017

My husband and I stayed here for three days after a cruise. I would highly recommend this hotel. It is clean and modern. The room was spacious and the bathroom was large and very nice. The staff was superb. They were always ready to help and give great suggestions. Whenever we needed a taxi, the font desk would call for it and it was there very quickly. The breakfast was amazing. So much food, I felt like I was back on the cruise. The location is great. We walked to the Colleseum. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby. I will definitely stay here if I am ever back in Rome.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rosemary S
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

very nice hotel with nice people and god location. if I ever visit this city again i will stay here again. excellent place with beautiful people. also from this hotel you can walk around to visit the city. my family will come here early next year that I have recommended

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ng T
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My wife & I stayed at the Hotel Artemide at the end of November for our honeymoon, and we had an incredible experience staying here. We did not expect the hotel to be a highlight of the honeymoon, given how beautiful Rome is, rich of history and all its famous landmarks - but thanks to the manager and staff of the Artemide our stay here ended up elevating the whole trip, making it the extra special holiday we hoped it could be.

We arrived at the hotel after already having spent 2 nights at the Britannia hotel, which to our great delight, was basically a minute walk with our bags around the corner. Bonus. Another little bonus was that they had just put up their Christmas decorations (my wife is obsessed with fairy lights and Christmas in general, so it was already going down well before we really set foot inside the hotel!)
We arrived at the hotel early due to the early 11am check out at the previous hotel (Artemide check out time is 12pm), but we were able to leave our bags at the Artemide until our room was ready - giving us time to relax on the roof terrace and enjoy a complimentary drink with crisps.
Obviously November-time... roof terrace... well we happened to have a week of 17-18 degrees sunny weather, but there were luxury-looking blankets by the door for guests to use. Another of the many nice little touches.

Just realised this is sounding more like a diary entry! Anyway..
We were upgraded from our Comfort double room to the Honeymoon suite - comprising of two rooms, the bathroom with no bath but a huge shower, and the terrace outside. Well.... it was beautiful! A hot tub which could fit about 6 people, if you're into that sort of thing!
Inside was fizz, chocs and strawberries waiting for us -- the following day we received MORE prosecco for my wife's birthday!

Seriously, if you're debating whether to stay here, just book it. You won't regret doing so. Now obviously we were extremely fortunate to be treated with quite the amount of lovely things, but all of the staff really do work hard to make you feel great and enjoy your stay there - and you feel like it's their pleasure to do so.
The breakfast is a must there too - even the fussiest of eaters couldn't have any problems, such is the buffet selection. Your hot drink is ordered on your arrival and furthermore, the breakfast team then bring around fresh cheeses, miniature cakes amongst others.

Also visit the spa, we had relaxing massages which were brilliant. Me, in the disposable 'panties' which they give you, had my wife in stitches - and even after that I was able to relax! So job done.

Finally, your stay here wouldn't be complete with a meal in the Ambrosia restaurant. Highly rated on here, it was a definite on our to-do list. I read a review recommending the Monkfish main... Oh my - ! It's making me hungry now thinking about it, and we aren't very often fish eaters on a meal out. The wife had the beef fillet which was equally amazing.
The following night we ordered from the restaurant to our rooms because it was so good - but also because I thought I would look and feel like a boss eating lobster and drinking fizz in the hot tub.

It was the most impressive place we've ever stayed at, which I now recommend to everyone. A massive thanks to all the staff at Hotel Artemide for making our honeymoon and first time to Rome so incredible & unforgettable.

Love Mr & Mrs Fulcher

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matthew F
Federico_Pacini, Direttore at Hotel Artemide, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Fulcher,

Thank you for having chosen the Hotel Artemide to spend such a memorable event as your honeymoon. We are happy that you were not disappointed.

What a delight to read such wonderful review! Every now and then, we all enjoy an ego boost and we at the Artemide are no exception. We work really hard to bring our guests an unforgettable holiday experience. If it seems effortless is only because we do our jobs with passion and dedication, and we are happy it shows.

It’s great to know that you had the chance to also try our Spa and the rooftop restaurant Ambrosia and that both only added to your already pleasant stay.

We believe we can say that we will be welcoming you again, in the future. For now, welcome to the Artemide family!

Arrivederci,