“Do not hesitate to stay”
Review of Hotel Cortina

Hotel Cortina
Ranked #61 of 1,269 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 29 March 2011

Simple, friendly, good located.
Room have a good noise insulation (except narrow passage way noises, but fortunately the guests were careful about this)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oldsailor62

Reviewed 28 March 2011

We just got back from our first visit to Rome and loved this hotel. We stayed in one of the apartments and it was perfect for us. The location was centrral and it was easy to walk everywhere. We had arranged with the hotel to have a driver pick us up at the airport and at the last minute our flight was changed so we arrived around 8:00 am instead of 3:00 pm and had no problem making the change and were able to get into our room even though it was quite early. We also had the use of a small laptop which was an added bonus. The breakfast was also very good!

Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank paulsen02
Reviewed 26 March 2011

I love this hotel! I have stayed in other hotels in my many trips to Rome, but since discovering this hotel several years ago, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. The location is perfect, a 10 minute walk from Termini and steps away from buses and metro. It's central location also makes it convenient to walk to many famous sites.
The staff is helpful and friendly. The rooms are spotless and the breakfasts are wonderful. We have just returned from a wonderful stay at the Cortina Roma and I look forward to returning again and again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gale T
Reviewed 23 March 2011

It's a basic, clean hotel in good location....that all my need!! I went to hotel @ 8.00 am. The manager(Angrlo Milana) told me that my room would be ready in an hour ( check in time = 13.00pm) and offered me the compliment breakfast. That was very nice after I was on airplane 12 hours. He also allowed me to use his computer to print my ticket online to Vatican Musuem for free. I really appreciated it.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank SamTang
Reviewed 27 February 2011

Like a sort of "townhouse" style hotel in the centre Rome. Great location near train stations and main visitor sites. Very helpful staff. Clean, comfortable rooms - but quite small. No restaurant but many nearby. Overall - excellent quality and value. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2011

Central location puts Rome at your fingertips, as well as footsteps. Small size (14 rooms) ensures personal service, more like one finds in 4-star hotels. I stepped right off its very busy street into an oasis of tranquility. Employees aim to please - very friendly, full of helpful information, tips and spot on recommendations. Generous use of the Internet for research, confirmations, even printing out tickets & boarding passes. I appreciated the restaurant recommendations in an area nearby frequented by the locals, not tourists. Rooms are comfortable and well kept. My new go to spot in Rome. Truly a hidden treasure!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank tereiling
Reviewed 24 February 2011

We found out about this hotel through Trip Advisor and stayed here for four nights on a recent trip to Roma.

Absolutely wonderful stay. All staff were very welcoming. They offered comprehensive advise on where to go in Roma, for sightseeing, eating and were more than happy to answer any queries you had. They provided a fantastic map and upon leaving enquired if they could assist with transport to the airport (which we didn't require as we had already made our own plans)

The hotel is small, and very well presented and so feels somewhat boutiquey. Ideal location for all of Roma, from walking around to getting the Metro, which is just up the street. We would definately stay here again without a doubt.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple