“Stunning”

Ranked #69 of 1,263 Hotels in Rome
Melbourne, Australia
“Stunning”
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Fantastic location, very very clean, beautiful rooms, very clean bathrooms and fantastic service!

I stayed here in August 2011 and I cannot fault this hotel in anyway! I loved everything about it!
I highly recommend this hotel, I will go back to this hotel next time I am in Rome.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Cathy C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 February 2013

i have just returned from a weekend at this beautiful hotel we were a group of mixed adults and a few children away for italy v wales game from the moment we arrived everything was dealt with exceptionally high standards angelo and florian could not do enough to help us they gave us the best hospitality that i had ever exerienced in rome nothing was too much trouble first class service the hotel is a little palace beautiful decor rooms cleaned every day and beds made up breakfast was always fresh and plentyfull if you wanted any extra you only had to ask and it was brought to you the organised transfers to and from the airport and to our rugby game on the sat at a very good price i have stayed in 6 hotels in rome but i must say that this hotel is by far the best and we will all be returning again in the future for the wonderful hospitality that was given really loved it as did the rest of my party

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank alison224
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 24 February 2013

We stayed in one of the apartments in January 2013 with our two young adult sons, booked prior to leaving Sydney. Angelo was warmly welcoming and made good on his offers of any assistance during our stay. He provided us with an annotated map with his personal suggestions of places to visit, having listened to our interests. The apartment was stylish, roomy, beautifully kept, well appointed (including a fully equipped kitchen). The position was central, near the station, and within walking distance of all the sights you could reasonably wish to see in a few days. We would, and have already, recommended these apartments and the associated hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Margie K
Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend stayed here for 5 nights and it was perfect for our time in rome as it was fairly central to all we wanted to see. The staff were brilliant and gave us lots of info on places to eat and how best to get about. If we return to rome again we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank O3b4
stoke on trent
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We stayed at the cortina again from the 15 th feb. instead of the hotel we chose the apartment, I have to say its fabulous, clean, modern and comfortable. I cannot thank the staff enough they are so attentive and helpful, Angelo the manager recognised us from previous stays there and gave us a bottle of prossecco as a welcome gift. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone . We will be going back again it's far superior to other more expensive hotels on bus nazionale.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank rubyStokeOnTrent
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Good location, just 10 minutes walk from Terminii station and less than 30 minutes walk to all major sights. The hotel entrance could be easily missed as it's a large wooden door on Via Nazionale with a small sign for the hotel. Our room was small but clean and comfortable. Bathroom was clean though quite small. Breakfast was Angelo and Florio at Hotel Cortina were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was simple with bread, croissants and fruit etc.

Angelo and Florio at Hotel Cortina were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank ivy58
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed here with my daughter and I have to say I have never before found a hotel with such helpful and courteous staff. Staff booked tours for us at a much better price than I could find, offered excellent dinner recommendations, helped me change my booking for my transfer to the airport and allowed us to stay in our room later on our final day. Location was also fantastic with everything within walking distance. Many of the other guests I spoke to had stayed at this hotel many times and I can understand why they keep coming back. I would definitely recommend this hotel by the time your stay is over they make you feel like family. Thank you for helping to make my first trip to Rome so fantastic.

Stayed January 2013