If you are looking for a budget hotel, I would definately reccomend this place. It is a good value for money. Rooms are basic but clean and the location is perfect! We liked this place because:
- very close to some major attractions (10 min. walk to Coliseum)
- only a few minutes away from metro station
- very helpful and friendly English speaking owner explained in detail what places are interresting and which busses to take
- clean, basic, newly decorated Ikea style rooms
- small quiet place - only 4 rooms
- small kitchen for making tea or so (cooking not possible)
- breakfast is included (croissant with coffee) at cafe next door
- free WLAN
There a 2 bathrooms which are shared, but we never had to wait. We used the red bathroom. It was clean, but it could be a little cleaner. But still ok and this hotel is definately a good value.
Make sure the owner knows when you are arriving and departing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here is a brand new Rome B&B with great success!!!!!!There are only 4 bedrooms in the B&B, which share two large bathrooms. All rooms are private, very spacious, bright and clean. The B&B has been recently renovated, revamping the interior design of each room to a modern style.The location is amazing!!! It's just an easy 10 minute walk from the Colosseum and the city centre. The closest subway station is not even 1 block away and there are many local buses heading downtown. The main train station Termini is just two stops away (10 minutes walking). The neighborhood itself is nice and safe, there are loads of good restaurants, supermarkets, Italian deli shops and laundries. You'll have everything you need to feel local and at home.The staff speak english, french and spanish fluently and they'll show you the best places to go and eat while in Rome. Included in the price is wi-fi internet, clean towels and the typical italian breakfast at the cafè nearby.Why choose my B&B? Because it's nice, quiet but centrally located. It suits all types of travellers; whether you're a lone backpacker, a couple or a group of friends. It will exceed all your highest expectations! The staff are friendly and passionate about their city and will put the time in to make your experience in Rome one never to forget!I look forward to seeing you soon in Rome!Gianluca Fragassi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Coliseum Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.