“A nice and friendly place”
Review of Opulentia

Opulentia
Ranked #676 of 13,336 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Street Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Opulentia is a small pizzeria - gastronomy born in Ascoli Piceno 44 Street, in the heart of Pigneto in Rome, with a second store in Via Federico Cesi 60 , in another Prati district capitol . Born from friendship and a common passion for the "good food", three young Romans . Our specialty is the white pizza stuffed, product of the Capitoline gastronomic tradition, we have tried to reinterpret and bring in a key creative and attentive to the quality of the raw material. For this we use a pizza long fermentation ( from 48 up to 72 hours) produced by Serenella , pizzeria owned by the father of one of the members of Opulentia ( Via Salaria 70 ) , and we devote a lot of care and attention to the research and selection of products we use. As well as the combinations that we offer to our customers, which vary on a daily basis. But Opulentia not just stuffed pizza! We produce and sell in fact also other products, including deserve an honorable mention our club sandwich and our tiramisu, both produced by hand in our laboratory! As for the drink instead, in addition to the most common soft drinks, alcoholic or not, we are proud to offer our customers a small but fine selection of Italian craft beers and organic fruit juices. This is Opulentia, come and taste it! See you there!
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The pizza of Opulentia is amazing and the place is very friendly. You can eat many kind of different pizzas and spending your time with lovely people, chilling and joking. They are young and they like to talk with customers. It is located in Pigneto, a very nice place to spend the night. The prices are very good and the quality is high. HAVE TO GO BACK!!

2  Thank Matte2486

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

We went out of our way to go to this place after reading reviews on trip advisor. It ended up being quite a sizeable walk but well worth it. It's a small place but has a great atmosphere. You can get individually sized pizza for 2-3 euros each. We went back for lots more. I only have one criticism. I am a dental nurse so I pick up on hygiene practices more than others. I would like to see some more strategies adopted re: food handling/ money handling. But this did not put me off. I would happily go back for more and definitely recommend you to check out the place.

3  Thank Maddi P
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

First I discovered this relaxed winebar across the street and wondered why the snackbar opposite was always so crowded.
So I went to explore: the best stuffed pizzas in town and as every eatery around here, cheap.
2.00- 2,50 € each. The dough had a long rising and gives a rich bite.
Combinations of cheeses, vegetables and meats are great!
I skip´ dinner now when I go there and happily satisfied I emter the winebar later on for their latest wines by the glass. and when in a very good mood I walk to the circolo d´ artisti afterwards at the via casilina vechhia 42, knowing life is great! Dont tell it further, this is Italy for Italians, no tourist (traps)

2  Thank Saschapraha
Reviewed 28 November 2013

One of the best I have ever tried. The combinatons of this updated Roman pizza are creative and yet classical. Still have to find one that is not of my liking. The soups are healthy and tasty.
Great little place for unexpected gourmet level food with a very simpatico staff.Will stop by next time in Rome.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Some of the best pizza bianca filled with delicious, fresh, and creative ingredients. There are options for everyone: meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans. You can't go wrong here!

1  Thank Ro D