“Excellent Service”

Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori
Ranked #19 of 1,271 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I sent them an email, and they quickly called back. Given that we are a family of four, they suggested the apartment opposite the hotel and we took it. They arranged the taxi to go from the airport (While I was looking for my name, other taxi drivers started talking to me giving me quotes that far exceeded what I was asked to pay). I had lots of luggage and they had arranged a large van to accommodate it.

The location was right next to piazza Campo de Fiori. We could lie in bed and listen to the live music played in the piazza each evening. There was a kitchen, and so we could cook some simple meals a couple of times. The market each day had excellent fruits that I could just go down and buy fresh each day.

The hotel staff were great. I would strongly recommend the hotel any day. We were invited to go to the terrace of the main hotel, but we never managed to go there and enjoy the views. I am sure it would have been very nice given the location.

Great location and great staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MJ00000
Severino, Manager at Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Guest,
Your title in reality while speaking only about the service,
“Excellent Service”
Covers all of the aspects of our hosting, facilities and location. All leads up to service. When we receive reservation requests, we control what our future guests are requesting and see if it is the best solution for their stay with us. Infact you confirm and approve this way of hosting by indicating,
“I sent them an email, and they quickly called back. Given that we are a family of four, they suggested the apartment opposite the hotel and we took it.”
Our staff also sees to it that all of our guests receive the best service paying the lowest rate possible and this is confirmed by you,
“They arranged the taxi to go from the airport (While I was looking for my name, other taxi drivers started talking to me giving me quotes that far exceeded what I was asked to pay). I had lots of luggage and they had arranged a large van to accommodate it.”
Our hotel offers to all of our guests that reserve our apartments the same facilities that our hotel guests receive and that is, Free WiFi, The famous Hotel Terrace, daily cleaning by our chambermaids etc. etc.
Thank you also for your recommendation,
“I would strongly recommend the hotel any day.”
By the way we appreciated a lot your review seeing that you have reviewed 14 times and this gives experience.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 4 February 2014

My husband and I have just stayed at hotel campo de fiori for 3 nights.
The rooms are gorgeous and v clean-no noise at all.
The staff were all very friendly from the moment we arrived-showed us where to go and gave us lots of hints and tips.
The location was excellent -right on campo de fiori where there are plenty of places to eat and drink. We were are able to walk to all the main attractions....couldn't have asked for anything more.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nikki2412
Severino, Manager at Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Guest,
Your few words re-confirm all of our previous reviews as well as your max points given. Since you do cover all aspects of your stay with us I would like to take this opportunity to suggest to all of our future guests that do not know us and I do as myself why you don’t know about us being always in the highest positions on Tripadvisor, to take a look at our website where we offer the best rates with special offers, photos of our facilities, explanations and locations this way when you select us for your stay you know exactly what you have reserved since we only indicate real photos and real information.
Thanks again for your max review,

Reviewed 1 February 2014

We stayed here our first night in Roma, after 24 hours of traveling. It was very comfortable, and the room was rococo bella, with a grand chandelier, dark red walls, gleaming surfaces in the bathroom, and good art on the wall. The staff was friendly and helpful, and we had a nice view from the room. But oh! the view from their rooftop garden is divine. And, in the offseason, this place is a bargain.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Michael S

Dear Guest,
We like to pride ourselves on the fact that we are not neither just a hotel nor just another “Boutique” hotel but that when our guests stay with us it becomes from just another vacation into a life time experience and this is a known situation with our guests. Our facilities offer all of the most updated accomodations that a guest can desire blending them with the antichity which our hotel and area offers. We are located in a medieval building dating back to the 1400’s, located in one of Rome’s areas which has never stopped with life since the beginning of Rome and offers folkloristic situations that cannot be found anymore anywhere in Rome beginning with a market just as was hundreds of years ago and enables one to reach all of the major sites within a few moments and this is extremely important. So we have commodities, history, location, quality of the services offered and the list goes on and on. What more can one ask for and these are also some of the reasons why we continuously receive max “5” point reviews as yours.
I would like to thank you for your review and do hope to have you with us in the future!

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Convenient to everything, comfortable, quiet, and first-rate service. Would definitely stay here again. Also, highly recommend the tour guide we booked through the hotel. He was wonderful! Thanks to the hotel staff for a beautiful stay.

Stayed: January 2014
4  Thank atltrav39

Dear Guest,
A few words that sum up a very pleasant stay with us but although I do read only positive words such as in your title and,
“Amazing service and location” , and “Would definitely stay here again.” And also to conclude, “highly recommend the tour guide we booked through the hotel. He was wonderful! Thanks to the hotel staff for a beautiful stay.”
I do not understand a 4 point assignment instead of a 5 point assignment but thank you in anycase for a good rating.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

This was our second stay at the Campo De' Fiori - this time for 4 nights. Once again, the staff was exceptional. The location is fantastic. The dining room is excellent. Great views from the Hotel Rooftop Terrace. We will continue to stay here whenever we travel to Rome.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank mara m

Dear Guest,
Your review is a, “right to the point review”, a few words that mean a lot!
“Great Boutique Hotel - Great Staff”
Having written already 9 reviews and being your second stay with us, your review for us is truly important having received a confirmed excellent stay with us with a lot of experience. Your concluding phrase also says it all,
“We will continue to stay here whenever we travel to Rome.”
It will be a pleasure to have you with us once again and as they say in Italy,
“there is no 2 without a 3, so we will be certainly awaiting for your next stay!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I’ve always wanted a ‘Roman Holiday’ and this was made possible last summer! My husband and I stayed at the Hotel Campo De’Fiori boutique hotel while in Rome. This hotel looks spectacular from the outside with its facades and ivy and has a welcoming antique feel to it. Our room spelled out sheer elegance and was beautifully decorated with modern furnishings, lacuna ceiling and choicest of paintings. We were greeted every morning by a delicious breakfast spread and dined at the café where we indulged in some mouth-watering croissants and freshly baked warm bread. Since the hotel is centrally located, we could easily visit some of the major hot spots including the Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Colosseum and the famous Vatican City. The terrace of the hotel offers a panoramic 360 degrees view of this historic city that is simply breathtaking! This is one exotic experience that I will cherish for a long, long time to come!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank PolitMoodiTraci

Dear Guest,
Your title gets right to the point and so will I answering,
“Excellent Food, Location and Service!”
During a stay abroad, what can one ask for more than what you have indicated! Also as you write in your review, “Roman Holiday”, this also shows that for you it wasn’t just a normal vacation or stay but it did turn into a “Roman Holiday” as it does for all of our guests! You do indicate all that is to be known while staying in a hotel and you have described all with just a few sentences so I will take this opportunity to remind all that will read this review and others to take a look at our website to appreciate and understand all of the fabulous things mentioned in the reviews that we receive. In our website one may see photos, descriptions, locations and understand exactly how important where you will stay is. Also but not less important one may find our famous Special Offers which can only be found on our website so take advantage of this opportunity that we offer to all of you!
I am also very pleased to read that also for you your stay with us became a real cultural and life long experience and as you indicate,

Reviewed 21 January 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights last week. It is a traditional beautiful hotel inside and out with charming features it is truly stunning. Our room 202 was beautiful with a romantic tone and it over looked the Small courtyard at the front of the hotel. The roof terrace was fabulous with a 360 view to die for plus you can take a nice bottle of wine up there day or night to enjoy the views.
The breakfast was plentiful with scrambled eggs, sausages, cereal, pastries, selection of meats, bread and cakes plus much more. The lady who services the breakfast made me a cappuccino every morning.
The hotel is situated in the lovely Campo De Fiori area. Yes the Piazza does get busy during the night but once our windows were closed you could not hear a thing So this was not a problem for us.
All the main sites to see are so close and 20 minutes at most to walk to and believe me the walk to see sites is worth it as you get to see all the small backstreet roads which are charming.
I feel I need to mention two of the hotels staff members Adam and Alex both gentlemen exceeded our expectations and always made themselves available to help. Adam spent time with us ensuring he provided us with plenty of information regarding local sites, restaurants and how to get there. Both gentlemen are a huge asset to Hotel Campo De fiori.

After 3 trips to Italy this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in.
Would I stay at hotel again?.....most definitely!

Stayed: January 2014
4  Thank Victoria R

Your title,
“Little gem in a great location!”,
As we all know the saying, good things come in small packages! Our strong point is not being a big chain hotel and this means that for us all and every one of our guests are important to us and this is important meaning that all of our guests stays don’t remain just a vacation but a life time experience in positive and this is the best money not spent but invested!
Our staff is highly qualified and is a multi language staff with a historical back ground and this means alot when one travels. I do not want to enter into all of the positive things highlighted by you but would like to highlight one thing that not all speak about but that I am very proud of and that is the safety that one has when staying with us. If one speaks with who has stayed with us and ask about safety you will hear that they didn’t even think about it being so safe the area of the hotel and where the sites are located and this is very important when traveling.
I would like to conclude with your concluding phrases,
“After 3 trips to Italy this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in.
Would I stay at hotel again?.....most definitely!”
Well I can answer as following, can’t wait to have you with us once again!