2,782 results
All reviews rooftop terrace daily market within walking distance around the corner the hotel staff beautiful hotel the main hotel top floor perfect location private balcony bottle of prosecco trip to rome the entire staff heart of rome rooms are small modern bathroom walked everywhere
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent location and brilliant staff.
Being next to the Campo de Fiori and Centro Storico was great - walking distance to many locations.
Superb breakfast spread.
Friendly staff were happy to help with everything and gave us great recommendations. Loved our stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobbie W
BHCDF, Direttore at Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Bobbie,

I am delighted to read your concise, yet very effective review. The reason because we are chosen among others is due to our indeed very central location, our inimitable tailored service provided by my empathic and friendly, yet professional staff; not to mention our roof top terrace with stunning 360° views of Rome and our intercontinental buffet breakfast, which satisfies everybody’s taste.

On behalf of the whole staff, I would like to thank you for your fantastic review, wishing to welcoming you back as our guests for the second time.

Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Warmest regards,
The Manager

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This was my second stay at this charming hotel. This trip I traveled with six friends and everyone agreed that this was the perfect hotel in the perfect location. Just stepped out the door and you are in the heart of the flower and food market during the day and restaurants and entertainment at night.
When I was here a year ago my review gave it four stars, mainly due to the limited breakfast choices. This year the breakfast was extensive and very good.
The staff is very accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable.
As in most European old hotels, the rooms are small but well appointed.
I wouldn’t try any other hotels in Rome - this one is where I will stay every time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank PAGELA
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We could not have picked a better hotel for our first trip to Rome. Friendly and helpful front-desk staff, a beautifully decorated interior and the 360-degree view from the rooftop garden were just a few of the reasons. The in-room amenities are all well thought out, we were especially impressed by the updated (and always spotless) en-suite bathroom. We were worried about possible noise during the weekend, but the soundproofing on the windows facing the piazza blocked the majority of it.

The location is an excellent base from which to explore the city on foot. Being close to the Campo de Fiori daily market was lovely and the myriad of restaurants was convenient for quick meals. The piazza (Biscione) directly in front of the hotel is also really charming and we loved that there was almost always a musician/live music playing in the vicinity.

We were really happy with our stay and so relieved to have picked a winner (we researched SO MANY Rome hotels, and most of the time you just don't know what you're getting until you show up!)

Room Tip: splurge on a superior deluxe room if available
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brooklet14
BHCDF, Direttore at Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Brooke,

I am delighted to read you could have not picked a better hotel than ourselves for your first trip to Rome and I cannot agree with you more. Our empathic and highly trained staff, our stylish and Baroque rooms provided with antique and valuable furniture, our peerless roof top terrace with 360° views of the eternal city and our enviable location make us indeed an unbeatable choice for a romantic Roman vacation.

I wholeheartedly suggest to all the readers to have a look just at our official website, since this is the only place to discover offers and to contact my staff in advance, since they are specialist in reserving pick-ups, book guided tours to the main spots, so as to skip all the long and stressful lines and to accommodate any other requests.

Thanking you for your outstanding review, I am looking forward to welcoming you back once more.

A good traveler is one who knows how to travel with the mind.

Warmest regards,
The Manager

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My husband and I stayed here for the first 3 days of our honeymoon in Italy and it was amazing! The hotel has a rooftop area that has an amazing view of the city AND you can order drinks on the roof! The staff was very helpful--they recommended local restaurants and called to make reservations for us, they booked tours for us and just overall provided wonderful customer service. The breakfast was great and they even brought it up to the roof for us one day so we could enjoy the city view. Room was great--very cute room with a comfy bed and had A/C. The best part...this place is walking distance to most of the local attractions and sites. Needless to say, my husband and I will definitely be coming back to Hotel Campo de Fiori! Thank you to the staff for making our honeymoon so amazing!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mariana P
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Hotel Campo De Fiori was beautiful. This was my first time to Rome and the hotel was in a great location by many main sights and had many shops, restaurants and convenience items (ATM, grocery, etc) very nearby. The staff was great and breakfast was delicious. The rooms were very pretty and the bathroom was clean and modern. My favorite part of the hotel was the beautiful rooftop with 360 views of the city. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple