“Although I'm repeating prior reviews.... you just...”
other travellers have booked this property
NavonaTWO NavonaTWO
STREET NAME
NavonaTWO - BATHROOM
NavonaTWO - BATHROOM
FLOWERS
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
Jayson M
Dallas, Texas
“Although I'm repeating prior reviews.... you just can't beat the location”
Reviewed 18 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

Overall my wife and I really enjoyed our time in this apartment, hence the 5 star rating. That said, I would be remiss if I didn't point out the positives and negatives of the place.

Negatives...

1) As stated in other reviews, we found the bed a bit uncomfortable.

2) There is a popular restaurant downstairs that always has a crowd even late into the night. That said, I can't fully complain due to the fact that on multiple occasions I was at the restaurant contributing to the noise, lol. Could be an issue for a light sleeper...

Positives...

1) You simply can't beat the location. We literally walked everywhere. Didn't take public transportation a single time.

2) Olivia was great. Met us at the apartment upon our arrival, helped us with transportation to and from the airport, answered our calls immediately.

In the end, we thoroughly enjoyed our time in Rome and at the apartment. Would stay at the same place again.

DennisLar...
Accra, Ghana
“Great location, comfortable accommodation, affordable price.”
Reviewed 25 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed staying for a week at the apartment of Olivia in the Novona area of Rome. Olivia was most gracious and accommodating to our requests in advance of arrival including arranging transfer from the airport. The apartment is a small studio in a great location; as we were two people it suited our needs perfectly. Most attractions were within walking distance including Vatican area. The alley ways and neighboring piazza had a variety of restaurant choices all, including apartment rental, were moderate price for Rome. I highly recommend this apartment for an affordable stay and Olivia as a most accommodating host.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location, access, local restaurants, comfortable accommodation for sleep each evening
Friends getaway
ohenryoh
Nambe, NM
“Location, Location, Location!”
Reviewed 21 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Love, love, love this apartment. We stayed in the two bedroom/two bathroom. There are so many things within a very short walk. You can literally be having a glass of wine and antipasti with 5-7 minutes at the historic Piazza Navona, Campo de Fiore, or Patheon. The Vatican, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza Popolo, and the Colosseum are about 10-20 minute walks away. As mention in other posts the bus stop is close and if you prefer taxis the stand is 2 minutes away. There are low ceilings but it just adds to the character of the home. And for us it did feel like a home away from home.

Our host Olivia was fantastic! She provided great service and advice as we planned our trip. We were unable to meet with Olivia but she did provide a friend to go over the ins and outs of the apartment. Olivia even surprised my wife with flowers for her birthday in the apartment. This was our first time to Europe and Olivia made it very easy for us to enjoy our trip. From arranging pick up service at the airport, restaurant recommendations, sight seeing directions, day trip information, money conversion info, to arranging return to the airport she really goes the extra mile. I highly recommend this property and Olivia for you vacation rental.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the neighborhood the apartment is in and just as important was Oliva our host
Liked least: There is a low spot you have to duck to get by but wasn't really much of an issure.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
sammyside...
Singapore
“Quaint apartment in a lovely part of town”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

The studio apartment (Navona 1) was comfortable for 2 people. It was a little worn out with loose knobs here and there, but given the age of the buildings in the area, i think this added to the charm. And even if it looked old, the apartment was very clean, thumbs up to that.
Olivia is a warm and personable host. Although we had a hiccup during check in, which resulted in a delay of 45 minutes to an hour, she was very consistent throughout in replying to my queries, and acceding to my requests. It was a very pleasant stay.

Travelling group: Other
Huia66
Perth, Australia
“Location and charm”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this apartment for a week on recommendation from friends, as never having visited Rome before the options were endless. We weren't disappointed. The location was ideal, we were in walking distance to all of the major sites, but far enough to not be right on top of the hustle and bustle. The apartment was clean and welcoming, we arrived quite late in the evening but Olivia had arranged for someone to meet us and show us the essentials. It is on a quiet street, with a lovely restaurant below (try the lemoncello tiramisu) if you really don't want to walk the extra few metres to the many other choices of restaurants. Other amenities on your doorstep include the bus stop, taxi ramp and a convenience store. Be aware that the building is old and full of charm so the stairs are well used but that adds to the character and you really only have to carry your luggage up the stairs once. They have renovated this apartment with typical Italian style and you have all the modern conveniences that you need. when I return to Rome again I will stay here and I thank my friends for their recommendation.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
16 Jul 2014
I hope to welcome you personally next time in Rome!
Ciao Olivia
Meagan B
Wyncote, Pennsylvania
“Perfect apartment in a perfect location.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

I travelled to Rome with my boyfriend in March 2014. We were looking for a small apartment that was centrally located and budget friendly, but what we found far exceeded our expectations. I have honestly never gotten such a great deal on a wonderful apartment or hotel.
The location was perfect-- a very short walk (5 minutes) to Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, and Camp dei Fiori, about a ten minute walk to St Peters, and maybe 15 minutes to the Colosseum, Spanish Steps, and Trevi Fountain. The only time we took a metro was to Termini station on our way to Pompeii.
The apartment itself had everything we needed. Nothing too fancy, but it was clean and had a small kitchenette, wifi, large bed, large bathroom, and small table to eat. We were able to save some money by shopping at local markets (Campo dei Fiori and another market in Trastevere) and cooking lunch at the apartment.
Olivia is friendly and was quick to respond to any and all emails we sent her. She met us upon arrival and even set us up with a car to get back to the airport to catch our flight home.
One bonus-- The restaurant immediately downstairs was one of the best meals we had in Rome too!

Thank you Olivia for such a wonderful and affordable apartment! It absolutely made our trip!

Liked best: location!
Liked least: no complaints!
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway
NYC
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
17 Apr 2014
Dear Rosalie,
Thank you ver y much for your review and for leaving the apartment in good condition. It was a pleasure to welcome you.
However It is very important to know what did you expect to find in the kitchen corner: pots / pans / salad bowl / cutting board / strainer / juicer / cutlery / plates / glasses / mugs / cups / Moka - microwave / electric hot plates (for security reasons) / fridge. But is it possible that I have forgotten something important.
I consider very important the suggestion of my guests.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Olivia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing