“Perfect Roman Vacation Base”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
JackieB13...
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Perfect Roman Vacation Base”
Reviewed 27 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

David was an amazing host to have rented the apartment from. The apartment is in a tradition Italian neighborhood with many little shops in the area from fruit markets, pizza shops, to bakeries. The tram into the historic center of Rome is only a couple minutes away and always very quick and simple to use. It was great to spend our days in the heart of the city enjoying the experiences to then come back to the apartment and relax and then go have dinner in Trastevere or cook ourselves. The apartment location gives central access to a lot of the city. We are planning to come back to Rome in a couple years and stay with David again because we had such a good time and loved the apartment and everything it had to offer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very modern apartment with the feeling of home sweet home
Liked least: slightly smaller sized kitchen but very usable
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Mar 2012
A great couple who I was honoured to have in my place. They have been wonderful and valuable guests left the place clean and tidy. Thanks for all . David .
UK
Reviewed 5 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
5 Mar 2012
Dear & Elina were wonderful guests. They spent 15 days in my apartment and left it in perfect conditions. I Highly reccomend them to every host as your house will be like in the hands of family people. Thanks Dean
Jerusalem
Reviewed 28 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Older travelers
28 Dec 2011
Perfect guests. Easy to deal with, kept in touch regarding their plans and left my guest house just the way they found it. Very friend and outgoing. They are the kind of people you can definitely feel comfortable renting to.
California US
Reviewed 13 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
13 Oct 2011
John and Maxine are a Nice and friendly couple. They had a great respect of the property. I hope to host them again.
Amsterdam
Reviewed 19 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 35-44
19 Sep 2011
Excellent guest!! She is responsible and reliable and kept my apartment very clean. It was super easy to deal withher from booking to check out. I will be happy to host Ashley again at anytime!! Thank you!! .
Greece
Reviewed 5 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
5 Sep 2011
Anna and her family were wonderful positive and very well mannered. It's been so good to have them in my apartment :-) Hope to have you back soon. I higly reccomend them!
Norwich
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
18 Aug 2011
Dear Paul, thank you very much for your review! The satisfaction of my Clients is very important to me and I am really pleased to hear such nice comments about the apartment, its functionalities and me. I hope to host you again...Warmest regards, David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing