“Don't go here, husbands phone got pinched due to beggars and the waiters couldn't have cared less”
Review of White Cafe

White Cafe
Ranked #784 of 820 Dessert in Rome
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Don't go here, we had my husbands phone pinched whilst we were trying to have breakfast after beggars were let in.

We subsequently found they'd nicked the phone and the two waiters couldn't have cared less, no attempt to help us or point us in the direction if the police

1  Thank Jannyg1

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We went in because we wanted dessert and it was close to our hotel. We had a bottle of water (5euros), a canolli (9euros), a banana split (12euros), an espresso (5euros)! It tasted good but the price was so insane I couldn't give it more that 2 stars. Horrible value, I've had banana splits at Dairy Queen for $2 that were just as good. Bottle of water 5 euros!! You're kidding me???

Reviewed 27 March 2014

They have a great selection of gelato and sandwiches. You have to pay first at the register and then you show your receipt and get your orders. Service was okay, but we were in and out, just grabbing something on the go.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are on our final night of our Italian vacation. I LOVE gelato and told myself I'd have some each day of our 9 day stay...though this didnt actually happen until we got to Rome (days 6-9). I wanted options and White has at least 20 different flavors. The staff was nice and let us sample before making a final selection. I always got the Creme Caramel and Vigatorio (??? chocolate and hazelnut). We always got ours to go to avoid the cover charge for sitting. On our way to dinner now and, fingers crossed, plan to stop their on our way back to end Rome on a sweet note!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

This restaurant was mostly empty and the employee who served us was rude and the service was terrible. I would not go back to this restaurant and would not suggest it to others. Overall it was a terrible experience. Avoid.

1  Thank Bryan M

Been to White Cafe? Share your experiences!