“trully italian food”

Ranked #9,920 of 12,676 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trevi
Reviewed 17 January 2013

we tried the pizza, spaghetti, sea food, tiramisu, everything was excellent. average prices, tips included on the invoice.

Reviewed 26 December 2012 via mobile

This was the one open place that I've found open after Messe of Christmas. I ate a Margherita Pizza (nothing special) and 2 soft drinks... 20 euros!!! Wow!!

Reviewed 11 November 2012

A few steps from here you will find something else - anything better than here. A coffee and pastry costs less than 3 euro in Rome, but here they charged me 12 for same on a paper napkin on a rickety metal table on the sidewalk. Their reaction to my disappointment was obnoxious, tossing the menu in front of me (about 20 pages) telling me in no uncertain terms to read it and weep. Three of the staff got involved in telling me in Italian that it was my problem if I couldn't read it and they don't care if I go somewhere else. Even if you want to be insulted with your meal... go somewhere else.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

The rip off merchants at Zio mario charged us €4 cover charge to sit down even though it was nearly empty,they don't go by the prices on the menu they add their own little extras,horrible food rude staff stay clear

Reviewed 18 September 2012

My wife and I (both 50+) needed a quick beer in the late afternoon. I speak virtually no Italian. Throughout our holiday we had been drinking small beers (usually 20cl or 30cl) and large beers (40cl or 50cl). We sat at a table on the street and asked for a small and large beer. I was shocked when they brought out a small beer and a litre of beer. I knew it was a con but what could I say? It was undeniably a large beer. I decided to make out that it was not a problem. Part way through drinking this, a few crisps appeared. The bill was astronomical (including a high charge for the crisps). I've spent less on a full meal. Watch out for this place.