“very clean and charming little house for those...”
other travellers have booked this property
Exterior 2 Planimetry
Kitchen 1
Kitchen 2
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 111 reviews

Reviews from our community

Andreea B
Iasi, Romania
“very clean and charming little house for those who want quietness”
Reviewed 27 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

i stayed in l.orangerie 5 days with my parents and my brothers. it was a very clean and quiet house on a hill with a few minutes walk to the tram whichi gets you easy to the centre. the house was equipped with everything you could need,even with protection from mosquitos for outside. Sitting outside in the little garden in the evening was great, talking until late. I highly adivse you to take the tram 8 from trastevere when you leave to visit and in the night come back with the bus ,because it.s a litlle bit difficult to climb the stairs ,because they are many. Don.t miss the belvedere from the Gianicolo hill, it.s close to the house and itțs magnificent. Overall. i would reccomend this sweet sweet house to anyone, good value for the price also.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness and good taste
Liked least: a bit too small for five people
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
New York
Reviewed 16 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
familie80
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“nice place to stay”
Reviewed 12 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

I choose the place because of it outdoor facilities. I was really glad I did because it was very hot and we spend most of our time on the lovely terrace. The apartment was really a great place to stay. It is central but in a quite area and for us it was the prefect place to stay in Rome.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Melbourne
Reviewed 24 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Date of stay: July 2011
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
24 Jul 2011
Michael, thank you very much for your great review!! I am very glad you spent very good time in Rome and in our apartment. I hope everything is going well in Melbourne! if you decide to come back to Rome we will be very happy to have you as our guest again!!
With our best wishes,

Jacksonville Fl
Reviewed 14 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Date of stay: June 2011
Liked best: Verry clean
Liked least: no internet service
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
MikeDofED...
El Dorado Hills, California
“Fantastic House in Wonderful Neighborhood”
Reviewed 13 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We rented this house for our Honeymoon in Rome and it was wonderful. Giancinto, the owner, is great and very responsive to any requests we made. This is a rare, detached, single family home in a neighborhood of villas and flats. It is on a very quiet street, where you can even find parking if you have a car. We walked from here to the Vatican, as well as down to Trastevere, although it is also very close to public transit. We enjoyed our time here and would highly recommend it, especially now that the owner is going to install air conditioning in the upstairs bedroom. There are great restaurants nearby - Il Cortible - as well as friendly bars - Il Faustino. There is even a nearby street market every morning a couple of blocks away. Live like a Roman, not a tourist!

Date of stay: July 2011
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
12 Jul 2011
Dear Ursula and Michael,
thank you very much for your fantastic review!
I am glad everything was fine in Rome and in our apartment.
I hope you will come back to Rome in the future (now we have also air
conditioning ...).
It was a pleasure to meet you!!
Giacinto
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.