“Pretty nice place near the Termini”
Review of Hotel Termini

Hotel Termini
Ranked #2,381 of 3,722 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We booked this hotel because of its location. There are so many hotels nearby but they didn't look as good on the Internet. This one was rated as 4 stars and I think we would give it a rating close to that. The staff were all pleasant and efficient, our room was attractive, clean and had everything we needed. Nice bathroom, air conditioning, high ceilings with a little character and not a bad view. The only problem we had was with the elevators- you can't see the numbers! (white on white, almost invisible). We had dinner in the little outside terrace- lovely staff but mediocre food.

Room Tip: I think we picked an 'economy room' but it was quite spacious and better than we had expecte...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz F

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Booked this hotel thru Tripadvisor. Found it easily enough & knew we would have to book in at another hotel two blocks away. So far so good. We went to this hotel purely to locate it, and it occupied 3rd floor of a block of I think 5 floors, all hotels (one different hotel on each floor). A notice on the door advised us to call downstairs, at Hotel Cherubini on the 2nd floor. So I went downstairs & explained that I had a booking and that I was here for Termini Hotel. Language was a problem as I don't speak Italian well, and the clerk spoke poor English. However, 5 minutes later, I was booked in a Cherubini Hotel & not Termini hotel. Therefore I cannot really rate this hotel and one star may be unfair, but there was not phone number no communications from them, no ....nothing. As I hadn't paid for it , it made no difference to me & fiancé whether we stayed on the 2nd or 3rd floor of a block containing hotels. The area is dodgy, plenty of beggars & urchins. Its ok for students, money saving trips etc, but NOT for families or couples

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank penguin001
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We booked this hotel because we were staying only one night at Rome since we were heading back from Florence and leaving to Greece early in the morning. You need to be aware that you must check in in another hotel Piram at two blocks at your right from Hotel Termini. The neighborhood is not very nice, so me and my fiancee were a little bit scared. After we did our check in we went to Hotel Termini which is located at the third floor. The rooms are OK, but the queen bed is a little bit small. Bathrooms is OK and clean, there was no breakfast. It´s OK if you are staying for the night and want to save some costs.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank camifromchile
Reviewed 29 November 2013

As for the price I have paid (19 euro+3euro city tax) and a room for one night only it was very good. Clear, next to Termini station. It was quite noisy but I didn't heard anything becouse of my tiredness.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Liudmyla V
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I booked Hotel Termini for our last night before leaving for the airport the next morning to go home after nine days in Italy. I booked this hotel mainly because of its location to the train station to make our morning easy to get to the airport. We had to go two blocks down to Hotel Piram to check in, but when we got there they told us the hotel we would be staying at wasn't going to be Hotel Termini, but at another building of theirs that was just a few block away and a quick walk. It was not just a few blocks away and it took us much longer than they'd said. We had to stop at Hotel Miami to check in, only to find out that wasn't our hotel either! We had to walk again to another building where we were let in (through a main door, a locked gate, and another door to the apartments) to a simple apartment. Not even 5 minutes later someone is opening our door with a key saying this is their room. The wi-fi works only by the door of the apartment, not in the bedroom, so you have to stand by the door to use it. After returning from dinner and our last night in Rome, the room seems a bit stuffy and warm, so we go to turn on the air conditioner, except it doesn't work. So we spent the night very uncomfortable. And when we went to leave the next morning we figured out that there is no front desk to leave the keys at, and we can't just leave the keys in the room because there is a gate that you need a key to actually get out of the building! So we had to walk the keys back to Piram and make our way to the train station. This was completely a waste. I specifically booked this hotel because of its location to make our last day easy and it was nothing but difficult and a mess.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HPugh75
Reviewed 7 October 2013

we walked to termini at 11 pm in our pajamas after forgetting what time our train for napoli leaves the next day!
that's how convenient and safe the neighborhood is.
NOTE: CHECK IN AT HOTEL PIRAM 2 blocks away from this location.
for the money this is probably the best place you'd want to be!
everything is so near (subway and bus station) and santa maggiore can be seen from our window!
will use this hotel again and again and again!

Room Tip: its a busy neighborhood especially if you open the windows at night. i like the noise of the city i...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank weezaweezer
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I stayed in this hotel when we traveled to Rome with my boyfriend this summer.
The price was very reasonable and we had easy access to the most important monuments of Rome, all we asked from our hotel.
Hotel Termini includes all the rooms of the 4rth floor of a building, and each floor is a different hotel. You check in and out from a different hotel 2 squares from Termini.
The rooms were very clean, a lady cleaned and changed towels every day.
There was air-conditioning, but not a fridge (very important if you stay in Rome in the summer).
We didn't had breakfast in the hotel, but you can have a coffee and cornetto in a lot of places around. Also you can find a lot of trattorias in the area.
It is next to Termini train station(not the most high class place in Rome) so you might feel in danger during the night, but do not worry, just be a little careful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple