“Perfect!”

Ranked #96 of 3,692 Rome B&B and Inns
Thessaloniki, Greece
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 13 October 2011

We will definitely recoment this B&B for your stay in Rome. We stayed there for 5 nights and we were very satisfied. The room was modern, comfortable and clean. The location was also very comfortable because it is close to everything. Colosseum was only 5 minutes walk. Mrs Alberta (the owner's mother) is a lovely woman. She gave us a lot of information about Rome and helped us in everything we needed. She also suggested us some very good bars and restaurants.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Zoe241

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Colchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 October 2011

This B&B is gorgeous! It is modern, stylish and in a perfect location.
The lady at the B&B (the owner’s mother) is a lovely woman; she speaks a little English which made it very easy for us. She couldn’t do more to try and help us. Because they knew it was my Husband’s birthday surprise they left a little bottle of bubble in the bedroom for us which was a lovely thought, also some crisp snacks which went down well after our flight!
There is a lot of literature, books and leaflets available for you to use on your journeys. The fridge in the kitchen was stocked with water, fruit juices, yogurts etc. that we could help ourselves to, or if we preferred we could store our drinks in there which was very handy and saved us money on water.
The rooms are large and clean, the en-suite (which to me is the most important part) was so clean! The décor was beautiful and the towels were very nice and soft. But I have to say the best part was the bed! Oh my god.. I have never been on such a comfortable bed! So much so that when I got home I could not sleep because I did not have memory foam pillows! I cannot assure you they are at the top of my shopping list!
My partner and I do not drive; we are very active sporty people, so we always worry about where we should stay. However the location could not be much better, so close to the Colosseum, we also walked all the way up to the Vatican, we prefer walking because you get to see more sights and historic buildings, plus you soak up the atmosphere more than what you would on a sightseeing bus. But everything in Rome is a short metro away if you are not so keen on walking :o) There is a café a couple of doors away from the B&B, which is very handy! Restaurants serving traditional Italian Cuisine are all over the place, you won’t go hungry! Also there were lots of ice cream shops, mmmm!!
It was just perfect. A perfect long-weekend for my Husband’s birthday. I could not recommend this B&B enough.

Thank you for a superb time!

Room Tip: All the rooms seem pretty perfect to me! Any is a good choice! :o)
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank x--NIKKINOO--x
Zaltbommel, The Netherlands
Reviewed 28 September 2011

In a busy city like Rome, Feliz in Roma is like an oasis. Beautifull styled room, designed with ellegance. Everything new and luxerious, and also very quiet. Breakfast ok, but without daily fresh bread (but I think thats common in Rome).
For the transfer from airport to B&B, use the private taxi they can reserve for you. Very easy and comfortable and only a little more expensive than the bus.
Hostess Alberta was very kind and gave us many ideas to spend our days, but when we would see all, we need to stay many days more...
Highly recommended place to stay!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MarianNNNN
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
Reviewed 17 September 2011

I stayed there for 5 nights. I saw the picture in the website. But still the room is fatastic. It is clean, new and more beautiful than the pictures.It is in walking distance to several famous places. Rome is a nice place and if I go again in the future I think I will still book this one. And it is so good that I must share this experience with my friends.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank 0Lina
New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed in the Junior Suite with my wife and our 2 kids.
We loved the place. Both rooms were very nice and floated with light. Everything was extremely clean and new.
We found it very easy to just walk everywhere and visit the city. Also convenient to come back in the room for an afternoon rest (kids crash after half a day of walking)
We enjoyed to spend some time talking to the owners. They are extremely nice people, careful and accommodating. They even made us nice surprise for our anniversary.

On the way to the airport we used the transfer service that they recommended. It felt great to be treated like a VIP.

It was a great vacation and we recommend this B&B

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
London
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I stayed for a night in the small suite, which was a pleasing blend of modern comfort and classic Roman architecture.

I was late arriving due to problems with the flight, and the proprietors really went out of their way to be thoughtful and spent time showing me their personal tips about what to do and where to go in the city on a short stay.

I particularly liked the sense that the rooms were independent and we could all get up and come in and out when we liked, and the easy sociability of the breakfast room in the morning. I have already recommended this place to friends and certainly hope to head back before long. The hospitality turned what could have been a stressful few days into a peaceful and uplifting start to my holiday. Thanks very much!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo