“Amazing gelato”

Ranked #73 of 849 Dessert in Rome
Price range: US$2 - US$3
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
Description: In ICarusO's home, love care of every little detail of our products, and the contented expression of who we savor our ice cream counters of all research efforts to maintain a high quality standard. Like true craftsmen we start from the careful selection of raw materials that meet the best in the next phase of processing. The products of the earth, already guaranteed for their quality and seasonality, add passion and technique to create every day a natural and refined product. Of tasteful aseptic style and visual laboratory will welcome ... we will experience a genuine ritual in a place of meeting and conviviality. The homemade ice cream is a product that is the excellence and creativity of our country in the world and we can say I'm the proud ambassadors. We have a responsibility to feed your moments of happiness. ICarusO, where quality is seen.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Gelato tasted really creamy and fresh. The service was ok. Portions were good siced. Maybe the best value for your money in this place compared to the other gelaterias I visited. Pistachio is definitely my favorite flavor from now on.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

The flavors were fresh and the portions were generous. Friendly service. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Best Gelato I’ve had in Italy. I got lemon and it was so good. Piece of lemon made it very refreshing under the hot Tuscan sun! It is out of the way to some things, but is worth the walk!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Had chocolate and biscotti gelato! So fresh; the chocolate was like eating chocolate cake and biscotti had chunks of cookie in it. Sooo cheap and good, can’t wait to get more

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I have never taste better ice creame. It s an amazing place with handmade gelate and you sould try it ... .

Been to Gelateria I Caruso? Share your experiences!