“a great day out”
Review of Eddie's Fun Roma

Eddie's Fun Roma
Ranked #231 of 796 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: We're the fun alternative to standard site seeing tours in Rome! We provide vacationers with a rare opportunity to experience Rome as a local resident. Our tours are specifically designed for introducing your group to locals who assist in providing an exciting and genuine adventure of their city. The most fun and fastest track to learn about a foreign city is by interacting with the people who live there. With Eddie’s Fun, we deliver you directly to the action!
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“a great day out”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We spent a lovely day with our new friend Jobe. This was not really a tour so much as a knowledgeable friend showing us around, then taking us to lunch. The small group atmosphere made it seem tailored for us and our needs. We learned much about Rome.
Great day out. Thank you all.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank AlisonBalc

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Roman Sun Tour”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My firend and I recently traveled to Rome and ran into Eddie's Fun at the Pantheon. We booked the Roman Sun tour for the next day and it didn't start out so well. It was NO FAULT of Eddie's. The taxi driver dropped us at the wrong metro after talking with Eddie to get directions to their office. Eddie was so wonderful to direct us on how to find them and then, because he couldn't hold up the tour (we were an hour late at this point) arranged for a private tour! How incredible is that?!?!?! Jobe was our tour guide and he was fantastic! So energetic and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Eddie's Fun and ask for Jobe as your guide.
Pam
Washington, DC

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Pam G
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Would like to have booked a day tour”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We were approached by someone from Eddie's tours while at the Pantheon for a 1/2 hour tour four only 10 euro. It was an excellent tour that not only showed us features inside, but walked us around the monument and told us about amazing things we would have never known. We were also tipped by our tour guide that the church to the left housed one of Michelangelo's sculptures which we went and saw just afterward. We wish we could have booked one of the day tours with this great company but we were on our last day in Rome. Check out their website for some great looking day trips.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank LostinHI
cape town
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“a must do tour!”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

My family and I had the priviledge of spending the day with Jobe from eddies fun day tours in December, and what a fantastic day it was.
The itinery includes half a day of site seeing in rome on fot and via bus, and then half a day in the lovely village of Marina,about 30km outside of rome.
If you are an independent traveller,and enjoy an offbeat,more locals only style of travle,then eddies fun day is for you.
Jobe was an awesome guide,my kids aged 9 and 12 absolutely loved him,as did we.
The Restaurant in marina was a highlight of the trip,and it is a day I will not forget for a long time.
Take the plunge,book this tour,you won;t regret it.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank traveldanCapeTown
Tolland, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two Terrific Days”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My sister and I visited Rome for the very first time in November. The first tour we booked was Eddie's Fun Day based upon the description of the tour and the positive reviews here on TripAdvisor. It surpassed every one of our expectations. Our buddy was Jobe and he is very knowledgeable not just about the facts of the city but also tidbits and tricks on how to visit the city like you were actually a local. And he's vastly entertaining too! Near the end of our trip, at the last minute, my sister and I decided we'd like to do a tour of an Olive Oil factory out in the countryside. One email request off to the folks at Eddie's and they had it set up for us…in less than a day. And the Olive Oil tour was wonderful as was the guide Eugenio. I HIGHLY recommend booking with Eddie's Fun Roma the next time you are able to visit Rome.

Visited December 2013