“Pretty good”

Price range: US$9 - US$35
Neighbourhood: Monti
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

The restaurant itself looks old and rusty but food is good and it is open during "rest hours" too. We had bruschette and pizza. The diavolo pizza is really good

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We went there to have dinner and it was the worst service and food we had in Rome,I ordered pasta with bolognesa sauce and it was artificial, the beef of my friend was full of oil,we even could finish having the dishes,also we had to wait long time for the food and then for the bill, this is the typical place for tourist people and no local people,I wouldn't reccommend this ever.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I needed a break from sightseeing and stumbled upon this place as we were walking down the street. We had bruschetta, fettuccine bolognes, a pizza and the house red wine. We loved all of it. We were definitely the only tourists eating here and it was nice to be among the locals. If you are in this part of town, I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We enjoyed this café for dinner so much with family the first night that we went back with friends the second night. The staff are friendly, the atmosphere is typically Italian, the meals (& desserts) are very tasty and reasonably priced for the budget traveller.

Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

After a bad experience in two restaurants in Rome me and mt mom found Ornelli and decided to try on! The food was amazing, the staff really really friendly and the price really affordable! We love it and we will be back ! A nice tip is alwats avoid restaurants near panthon, fontana de trevi, and try to eat in neighborhood restaurants, cuz we think is better and cheaper!!