There are a lot of reasons to like this luxury, boutique hotel. Here are six.
1. Ideal location. An short and easy walk to the Borghese Gardens, the Spanish Steps, the river. And it's on a quiet side street.
2. It's new. It's clean. It's modern. It's "arty."
3. Service is friendly and professional. Prosecco and water await you in the lobby area.
4. The rooms are comfortable.
5. The breakfast buffet is delicious.
6. The rooftop bar area is absolutely spectacular. (see photo). A must!
All in all, an easy one to recommend for a visit to Roma. [I found it on the Conde Nast Traveler 2012 Hot List.]
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 5 stars boutique hotel located in the historical center of Rome, a drop from the iconic shopping streets and The Spanish Steps. The historic building dates back to the nineteenth century and has been completely renovated respecting the original architecture, redesigned with refined colors and natural materials. The First welcomes its guests to venture into the Italian contemporary luxury, with 29 rooms and suites perfectly matching culture and elegance. Each room is curated by a contemporary artist, just like in an art gallery, yours for a few days. Enjoy AcquaRoof dining with breath-taking views of the Eternal city, and the amazing cuisine of Michelin star Chef Alessandro Narducci at Acquolina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The First Luxury Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 1st Luxury Art Hotel