“Excellent Pizza”

Pizzeria Italia dal 1987
Ranked #89 of 13,226 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Want a quick afternoon pizza that will have you go back for more? This place was great. Lots of pizza to choose from and very good. Wish I had ordered two or three different types. You pay by weight, so you can order a few small pieces of different types. Very reasonable prices and great service. Not much room to sit and they close on weekends during July, but if you have the chance, it is worth going here for pizza in Rome.

1  Thank D T

Reviewed 6 March 2013

It is a bold claim to say the best pizza ever as some reviewers have said. I will not go that far, but I will say this is the best tasting pizza I have ever had. Maybe there is a better pizza out there but you will have to eat a lot to find it. The staff is incredibly friendly and the price is extremely fair. A good choice for a last hurrah pizza for your visit to Rome.

Reviewed 18 January 2013 via mobile

I tried to seek pizza restaurant near Termini station by TripAdvisor.
I very like the original pizza and other also good, the price does not expensive.
Because that time is almost closed time, owner gave us more the chocolate pizza.
Love this!

Reviewed 26 September 2012

good pizza , rome has plenty of pizza restaurants ! we had a good meal, service was fast. price was ok.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Coming from New Haven, I am a tough pizza critic. However, this was the best pizza I have ever had in my life! A little whole in the wall place, but filled with locals and is so delicious!

1  Thank sem1212

Been to Pizzeria Italia dal 1987? Share your experiences!