“Passion for Rome and the History”

Romaround Private Tours
Ranked #232 of 849 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Romaround has more than ten years of experience in organizing high quality private tours in Rome, Florence, Venice and other beautiful locations in Italy: walking tours, shore excursions, limo tours, day-trips, wine tasting, cooking classes and more. The guides of the Romaround team will make you enjoy a wonderful time: they are friendly and knowledgeable, have academic degrees in art or archaeology and are all officially licensed. This is the official Romaround, beware of imitations
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We spent three days with Margherita ans she was awesome. Her passion for her city and the history made our time in Rome very special. Its was clear that she knew the history and background of the places which we visited. It was a great experience for our family. I can't say enough about Margherita!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"depth"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Our private tour was led by Margherita, and she was wonderful to spend the day with! We had only 7 hours to spend in Rome (from a cruise) and in that limited time we were able to see as much of the wonderful city as possible, constantly given as much information as we could soak in. Our family included one adult with limited mobility in a wheelchair, as well as 3 busy children, and Margherita was able to keep us moving along and interested all day!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We arranged to meet at 9:30, and started our three hour tour. The Vatican and museums were chock a block and I have never seen so many tourists in all my life! Be that as it may, because of our private tour and guide, we avoided all the line ups and saw what we wanted to see in the allotted time. Finishing our tour around lunch time, sour guide directedmusmto a quiet street for lunch.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Margherita has a deep knowledge of the city's history, culture and geography. My son (8) and I took two tours with her and she was adept at accommodating our interests and questions at the right level of depth for each of us. Margherita can familiarize you with Rome and help you learn about or experience your special interest whether geography, history, architecture or politics. A fantastic guide.