“Colosseum, Forum and Vatican Tour”
Review of Rome-Limousines

Rome-Limousines
Ranked #33 of 260 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our chauffeurs are English speaking, courteous and knowledgeable.Trained to make your ride with us a safe, memorable and comfortable experience.
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My Family of 6 ( wife and 4 girls ages 11-21) had a wonderful experience with Alessandro in June touring Rome on two different days. We first toured the Forum and Colosseum and Alessandro was terrific. He had incredible knowledge of the history and even brought a picture book to illustrate the original architecture. We also toured the Vatican on a separate day which was also incredible. Alessandro met us right at the entrance and coordinated getting head sets and making sure we saw all the most important sights there. He could not have been more professional and even gave us a great suggestion for a late lunch and went out of his way to walk us there. He will be our first call when we go back to Rome someday!

Alessandro V, Proprietario at Rome-Limousines, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear John, it was fantastic to meet you and guide you and your beautiful family around the Roman Forum, the Colosseum and the Vatican.
Your great interest and passion about Rome made my job easy and particular in finding the right words to enphasize the great beauty of my city.
Hopefully to meet you again in Rome, all togheter, I send a great kiss to your family.
Alessandro Vagnoni

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Alessandro came highly recommended by many co-workers that have used his services on their trips to Rome. Some on multiple visits. We were on a 7 day cruise aboard the Norwegian Epic with only one day to spend in Rome.. He picked us up at the ship in a very nice, clean Mercedes Van with a bottle of water for each of us. As we drove into the city our history lesson began. We felt we were being shown the city and all it has to offer by a long distance cousin I had never met. Although we couldn't see everything, we saw the Coliseum, Vatican, St Peter"s Basileca, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and other locations throughout the city. He showed us a fountain that his father as a young child would go to and swim. We drank the coldest, freshest water from a natural spring by a park tucked away on a hillside in the city where he takes his family. Alessandro purchased our tickets to both the coliseum and Vatican prior to our arrival to save time and avoid the long lines. He was not only an excellent driver, but also a wonderful knowledgeable guide. We could have walked thru the attractions ourselves but with him leading the way we truly "SAW" the history and were taken back to those moments in time.
I can't say enough about what a wonderful, memorable experience both my husband and I along with another couple had during our day with Alessandro. We wish we would have had a couple more days to explore with him. I'm hopeful that there'll be another time again so we can visit with our new friend.

Tracy & Bob Meredith

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My mother and I spent two weeks in Italy and several days touring Rome with Alessandro. Our experience in Rome was GREAT! Not only was Alessandro extremely knowledgeable (he grew up in Rome, has an evident interest in history and is a fantastic driver), but his English was also excellent. I am glad that we decided to do the private tour--we would have never learned so much or seen so much without Alessandro as our guide!

Alessandro V, Proprietario at Rome-Limousines, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Alex, thank you very much for your kind rewieve.
It was very nice guide you around Rome and the Vatican.
Hopefull to meet you one more time, I will be honored to guide you one more time.
Alessandro vagnoni

Reviewed 16 April 2014

My husband, 2 children in their 20s, and I just toured Rome with Alessandro as driver and tour guide. He was efficient, knowledgeable, and very easy to be with. All plans and tickets were great -- no waiting in lines or traffic jams. Lunch suggestions were nice, too. We would use him again at our return (which coins in the Trevi Fountain have promised).

Alessandro V, Proprietario at Rome-Limousines, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Janet, thank you very much for your quick and beautiful rewieve and sorry for my late reply but my computer was being restored.
You are a beautiful family and you made my job really easy.
Your kids are very polite and very well educated as you are.
It was extremely nice to guide you for 2 days and would be nice to meet you once more.
Best wishes for everything, and many thanks again.
Sincerly
Alessandro Vagnoni

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I have known Alessandro for about 10 years. He is the best driver I have had any place I have traveled. He is very considerate, kind and intelligent. He Knows Rome! It is wonderful to have him in the driver's seat. You know you are in the hands of a very experienced driver and knowledgeable about many facets of Rome and the surrounding areas. He will go out of his way to make sure your personal experience is the best! In October he took my sisters on a full day tour of Rome. They would never have had the experiences without the assistance of Alessandro. Grazie Alessandro!