“Professional and Perfect in every way!”
Review of Romelimousinetour

Romelimousinetour
Ranked #79 of 241 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Rome Limousine Tour was established to treat you to an unforgettable holiday, with emotions and surprises that leave their mark. With us you will feel part of a culture that is so old that its origins begin in legend, while you treat yourself to the many pleasures of the incomparable Eternal City.Our company 365 days a year. We offer: Transfert services from/to docks and airports, Sightseeing tours in Rome, Surroundings, Tours and day-trips of the most famous art city of Italy. Our operators, who are fluent (English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Greek, Swedish and Italian) are qualified and professional, discreet and present in every circumstance.Discover the Beauty of the "Eternal City" with these Rome sightseeing tours. Book a private tour.....We wish your days in Italy will be spent without any problem so you can say:" An holiday we will never forget" !
Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Professional and Perfect in every way!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

The two days my family of four spent with Rolando Zevey was everything and more that we could have hoped for in our travels from Rome to Tuscany and Florence. Before our days began, Rolando communicated easily with me through my emails to him and his phone calls to me. He listened to my requests and answered all my questions about planning our two day outing away from Rome. He also handled our transfers to/from FCO and our hotel on our arrival and departure days. Rolando really knows his way around all the cities we toured and made much effort to maximize our touring time, avoiding traffic when possible, and showing us a few out of the way scenes along the way. He always had an additional place to see if we took 5 minutes or hours at a venue. His driving was excellent, safe, comfortable and reliable. His restaurant choices, where the owners always seemed to know him, were great selections and we were able to try something amazing from the menu which he recommended. Overall, we were pleased to have spent the money to have a personal guide on our adventure and thrilled that we spent those two days with Rolando. I would not hesitate to recommend Rolando.

Visited December 2013

Clifton, New Jersey
“best I ever had (as a tour guide)”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My wife and I have had many tour guides in our lives but Rolando is the absolute, hands-down best there is. We have hired him a few times -- for trips around Rome, Tuscany and down to Pompeii and Positano. He knows the best places --and has the best contacts--for restaurants, entertainment, tours and karaoke (he and his daughter have unbelievable voices !!). He knows how to get you past the long lines at the tourist attractions and, more importantly, makes you feel like you've been his friend forever. Going to Italy? Call this guy. He is a winner !!

Tony and Elinor D'Elia (and the whole crew from Jersey who he carted around for about 10 days)

Visited November 2013
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Italy via Rolando August 2013 DnD Denver, Colorado, USA”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My wife and I spent action three packed days with Rolando during the heat of August
• Day 1 11 hour Florence to Rome via San Giminiano and Marta
• Day 2 12 hour Rome marathon
• Day 3 12 hour tour of the Amalfi coast-stopping in Positano in the AM, then lunch in Sorrento and finally in Pompeii to end day 3.
His professional approach to his tradecraft as well as his endless stories were a great combination for our trip to Italy. He was able to get us to all the well known target locations and sites with little stress and no waiting in lines. He arranged for tours at the Colosseum and the Vatican that were just right. His reservations for lunch into great restaurants where he has known the family/owners for decades heightened the experience of our vacation. His showmanship at the restaurants was impressive and entertaining. He made time to relax and enjoy, but also held the restaurants to the highest standard of food, fun and timeliness. Using Rolando was a stretch for my wife and I financially but I think the value was certainly well worth it. Our last 3 days in Italy would nto ahve been nearly as enjoyable without the expertise of Rolando.

Visited August 2013
Aurora, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Rolando is Simply the Best!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

From the moment we landed until our departure 10 days later out trip to Italy was completely worry free thanks to Rolando. Besides driving us around Rome, Florence and the Amalfi Coast Rolando organized all our tours ensuring we never had to line up anywhere for tickets or admission. Even better was the fact that he always knew the best places to eat no matter where we were. His knowledge if phenomenal and his English excellent. In fact he is completely fluent in 7 languages! He is friendly with a wonderful sense of humour and a magnificent singing voice if you can convince him to sing for you! I highly recommend using RomeLimousineTour if you're planning a trip to Italy. You will not regret it! Thank you Rolando for wonderful trip!

Visited July 2013
Westport, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Best Guide Ever”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

We hit the ground running with Rolando behind the wheel! He knew exactly where he wanted to take us and what he wanted to show us. He's energetic, fun, and has a knack for fitting into the family. The best part of everyday with Rolando was walking into non-touristy restaurants (he arranged) to a table overflowing with food & wine! I would give Rolando carte blanche to plan every aspect of our next trip to Italy.

Visited April 2012