“Horrible, horrible place”

Ranked #3,552 of 12,775 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Parioli
Reviewed 20 June 2014

If you are thinking about eating here - think again unless you really enjoy rude waiters and bad food. This place is a waste of money; the food is just barely passable - spaghetti with clams was terrible; carbonara looked like something I would coat my driveway with - and the waiters were so bad that it was almost comical. They throw everything at you on the table and then disappear. Couldn't order wine because after asking twice for a waiter no one ever came back. Parioli is a really neat area and there are lots of restaurants. My girlfriends and I didn't eat in all of them but I'm sure there are ones better than this dump. The best advice I can give you is to stay away.

2  Thank Tanya G

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Avoid this place. Service is unspeakably bad; if you can get the staff to serve you at all. My husband ordered spaghetti with clams. His plate had 22 clam shells and 14 actual clams; sauce was disgustingly greasy. I had sliced beef in balsamic vinegar which was average as beef was tough. They were out of the wine we ordered and tried to sell us on another type but they couldn't (or wouldn't) tell us the price so we passed which made our waiter roll his eyes and walk away. It took longer to get the check than to eat the food. Had to ask 3 times for the check and then the bus girl threw it on the table. Seriously-eat somewhere else.

3  Thank SBrantley
Reviewed 11 November 2013

A great address in the district of Parioli, Pescheria Rossini serve delicious seafood, perfectly executed. In sumer, their large terrace is very pleasant. Unmissable!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Went with friends for a fish dinner. We did sit outside sharing the table with other guests. Service was arrogant and average at best and we were not even shown the fish we would end up paying 92€ for (feeding two). Our average spent was 80€ each for 1 glass of wine, 1 antipasti and half fish each which I consider overpriced to the extend of never coming back and discouraging others to go. Not worth it.

1  Thank miasol
Reviewed 7 June 2013

In the central located Parioli area in Roma this rather elegant restaurant offer, as soon as you enter, a great exposition of fresh fish so that you could eventually pick your choice before being seated. The atmosphere is friendly formal and everybody around you will be a very nice person, often part of layers or financial community. Great food from Starters to dessert. Follow their suggestion: you'll love it.