The location is perfect - 5 minutes walk from Colloseum and the metro. The bus lines near the hotel are very frequent and are going to nearly every sightseeing location (including Vatican), so you might not even need a metro.
The staff was friendly, the breakfast is very good. Wi-fi is free (though unstable), ask the reception for the password. Rooms are clean and new but really tiny. We tried to order room service several times, but the bar never picked up the phone although it was between the declared open hours.
Bottom line: if your plan is being outside most of the day and just having a nice breakfast and a good sleep while you're in the hotel - this is definitely a place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4 star hotel in the heart of Rome, 200 m from the Colosseum and from the metro station, not far from the Eur business district and from the major archaeological sites, monuments and museums. Ideal for both business trips and holiday visits, the hotel offers 160 rooms, some boasting views of the Colosseum, all with satellite and pay TV, safe and airconditioning. Undercover pay parking, 3 meeting rooms, 2 bars. Outdoor swimming pool and panoramic terrace (open from the end of May till September). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Rome Colosseum Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Roma Delta Colosseo Hotel Rome
- Mercure Hotel Rome
- Accor Roma Delta Colosseo
- Delta Rome
- Rome Delta