A great base for a visit to Rome with family. The view from the pool to the Colosseum is pretty spectacular! Lots of public transport options nearby and walking was easy.
The hotel building is not particularly attractive however a visit to the pool is very welcome after those hot days sightseeing. The rooms whilst small were spotless, the beds comfortable and the bath/rooms nicely furnished. Bottles of water were replaced everyday and wifi worked well.
We didn't eat breakfast at the hotel but they were plenty of bars nearby, as well as good dining options. Also a laundry service!
The staff on reception whilst always busy were always accommodating, professional and friendly.
Would definitely recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4 star hotel in the heart of Rome, 200 m from the Colosseum and from the metro station, not far from the Eur business district and from the major archaeological sites, monuments and museums. Ideal for both business trips and holiday visits, the hotel offers 160 rooms, some boasting views of the Colosseum, all with satellite and pay TV, safe and airconditioning. Undercover pay parking, 3 meeting rooms, 2 bars. Outdoor swimming pool and panoramic terrace (open from the end of May till September). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Lastminute, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Rome Colosseum Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Roma Delta Colosseo Hotel Rome
- Mercure Hotel Rome
- Accor Roma Delta Colosseo
- Delta Rome
- Rome Delta