If you enjoy being in the middle of some of the attractions in Rome, this is the hotel for you. You can walk to the Colosseum and the subway (a short ride to the Vatican). The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was wonderful. No problem with the amount of food in the dining room. Front Desk service was just OK, but I think it's because they have very large groups going in and out constantly (cruise line passengers and bus tours). Clean, great location, comfortable, and good food....I would book again when in Rome!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Palatino is situated in the heart of the ancient center of Rome, just a short walk away from the Coliseum and Imperial Forums. Close to shopping streets where Rome's most elegant shops can be found and near Termini Railway station, the air terminal and main subway station, providing rapid links to all the most important areas of Rome. Palatino Grand Hotel has 208 large rooms, 2 restaurants, 1 bar, 4 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your FH Grand Hotel Palatino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palatino Grand Rome
- Rome Palatino Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Palatino Rome Italy
- Hotel Palatino