This hotel was really good when I stayed there, that was a few years ago now 2009 I think.... but I'm sure it wouldn't have changed too much... the room I had was big and comfortable and the staff were friendly, The hotel was very central and walking distance to all the attractions I wanted to see... A friend that was there with me but staying in a different hotel, that has his own travel agency in the states now called me up a few months ago to find out the name of this hotel because he wanted to stay there when he went to Rome this year...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Palatino is situated in the heart of the ancient center of Rome, just a short walk away from the Coliseum and Imperial Forums. Close to shopping streets where Rome's most elegant shops can be found and near Termini Railway station, the air terminal and main subway station, providing rapid links to all the most important areas of Rome. Palatino Grand Hotel has 208 large rooms, 2 restaurants, 1 bar, 4 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your FH Grand Hotel Palatino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palatino Grand Rome
- Rome Palatino Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Palatino Rome Italy
- Hotel Palatino