We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Beautiful hotel in a quiet location.
High quality decor (very fresh), great bathroom, comfy beds, pleasant staff, great Buffet breakfast.
The hotel is a little out of the way - north of the Villa Borghese park. The inconvenience is compensated for by the regular shuttle bus service to the Spanish Steps (every 30 mins) - otherwise it's an expensive taxi ride.
Try and get a room at the back of the hotel (we did), as I suspect that rooms at the front might be more aware of the rumble from the passing trams.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched above the Eternal City in Rome's exclusive, residential Pinciano neighborhood, Aldrovandi Villa Borgheseis a palatial retreat that feels a world apart from the crowded piazzas of the Italian capital, although within walking distance of many highlights of the Eternal City. Overlooking the gorgeous greenery of Rome's Borghese Gardens, Aldrovandi Villa Borghese takes center stage in the Eternal City's poshest neighborhood. A former convent, this grand 19th-century ivory villa is dressed in marble and dripping in chandeliers. With its MYTHA SPA state-of-the-art fitness suite featuring the latest equipment, the one -Michelin-star restaurant Assaje, secluded garden with outdoor pool and palm tree-lined terrace, and a private shuttle to whisk guests straight to the Spanish Steps, this urban retreat offers all the perfect luxurious amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aldrovandi Villa Borghese reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Palace Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Palace Rome