we stayed in december 2011. our deluxe double room was medium sized (30 sq.m), had excellent 5 stars furniture/amenities/service, the location was not very convenient (20 minutes walk from the center / spanish steps, but u have to cross a huge park to get there, so you can walk only during daytime. there is a free shuttle every 30 minutes to the center until 22.30). breakfast was good though there were no prosciutti, salamis etc.
overall good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched above the Eternal City in Rome's exclusive, residential Pinciano neighborhood, Aldrovandi Villa Borgheseis a palatial retreat that feels a world apart from the crowded piazzas of the Italian capital, although within walking distance of many highlights of the Eternal City. Overlooking the gorgeous greenery of Rome's Borghese Gardens, Aldrovandi Villa Borghese takes center stage in the Eternal City's poshest neighborhood. A former convent, this grand 19th-century ivory villa is dressed in marble and dripping in chandeliers. With its new SPA by LA MER and state-of-the-art fitness suite featuring the latest equipment, the two-Michelin-star restaurant Oliver Glowig, secluded garden with outdoor pool and palm tree-lined terrace, and a private shuttle to whisk guests straight to the Spanish Steps, this urban retreat offers all the perfect luxurious amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aldrovandi Villa Borghese reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Palace Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Palace Rome