We had spent a few days doing lots of sight-seeing around Rome and just needed to relax by the pool during the day and go out for nice meals at night.
The hotel was great and we would like to give a special mention to Lorenzo the pool attendant who made our stay very relaxing. He was always on hand to offer his service when needed and just had a lovely manner about him. Thank you.
Breakfast was lovely and the whole ambience was great. Only slight complaints we would have is that the air conditions takes a good few hours to adjust and the price of a bottle of beer from the minibar is unbelievable and more expensive than being served at the poolside bar (€15 for a 330ml bottle in your room versus €9 or €10 for the equivalent in the bar including crisps/ nuts) - very strange!
Thanks though - all in all a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched above the Eternal City in Rome's exclusive, residential Pinciano neighborhood, Aldrovandi Villa Borgheseis a palatial retreat that feels a world apart from the crowded piazzas of the Italian capital, although within walking distance of many highlights of the Eternal City. Overlooking the gorgeous greenery of Rome's Borghese Gardens, Aldrovandi Villa Borghese takes center stage in the Eternal City's poshest neighborhood. A former convent, this grand 19th-century ivory villa is dressed in marble and dripping in chandeliers. With its new SPA by LA MER and state-of-the-art fitness suite featuring the latest equipment, the two-Michelin-star restaurant Oliver Glowig, secluded garden with outdoor pool and palm tree-lined terrace, and a private shuttle to whisk guests straight to the Spanish Steps, this urban retreat offers all the perfect luxurious amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aldrovandi Villa Borghese reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Palace Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Palace Rome