I stayed at the Aldrovandi Villa last week. My preference was for a hotel that was outside the busy areas of Rome. I enjoyed my stay very much. The hotel was quiet and very clean with all of the amenities of a high quality hotel. The pool area and garden was nice as well. If I visit Rome again, I will stay here again. The only downside is that the food is very expensive for simple meals like 28 euros for a burgher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched above the Eternal City in Rome's exclusive, residential Pinciano neighborhood, Aldrovandi Villa Borgheseis a palatial retreat that feels a world apart from the crowded piazzas of the Italian capital, although within walking distance of many highlights of the Eternal City. Overlooking the gorgeous greenery of Rome's Borghese Gardens, Aldrovandi Villa Borghese takes center stage in the Eternal City's poshest neighborhood. A former convent, this grand 19th-century ivory villa is dressed in marble and dripping in chandeliers. With its new SPA by LA MER and state-of-the-art fitness suite featuring the latest equipment, the two-Michelin-star restaurant Oliver Glowig, secluded garden with outdoor pool and palm tree-lined terrace, and a private shuttle to whisk guests straight to the Spanish Steps, this urban retreat offers all the perfect luxurious amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aldrovandi Villa Borghese reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Palace Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Palace Rome