1,474 results
All reviewsvilla borghesespanish stepsleading hotels of the worldshuttle serviceswimming poolbeautiful hotelfree shuttlegarden viewhotel shuttlefive star hotelturn down servicedeluxe roomsight seeingbreakfast buffet ispiazza di spagnathe hotel offersvia veneto
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

We searched for a hotel that will give us the atmosphire of rome. This hotel has a gr8 service, very clean, classic. Very recommended. Located up the villa borgeza prak but the hotel have shuttle service to piazza spagna. Beautifull garden at the hotel and view. Gr8 staff. Perfecto!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
AldrovandiVBorghese, General Manager at Aldrovandi Villa Borghese, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Guest

I would like to personally thank you for the kind comment about your recent stay at the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese.

Your enthusiastic words are the greatest reward for all of us daily committed to deliver the best service and attentive cares to our valued guests.

I look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon again to the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese, please do contact me directly on that occasion I will be glad to assit you with your requests.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2013

This is the best hotel. Period. My wife and I came for a romantic break and found our piece of Roman paradise here. The location is just perfect: Villa Borghese is a beautiful part of the city; a romantic walk through the park will reward you with a commanding panorama of Rome just above the Spanish steps. The rooms are elegantly decorated, with a lot of attention to detail. Both the comfortable beds and the lack of any noise at night allow for peaceful sleep. Once awake, the best start to the day anyone could wish for awaits you in the elegant surroundings of the "green room". Outside, the pool area is the perfect place to relax. The gardens are beautifully and stylishly maintained, and you could be tempted to spend all day here, lying in the sun, or sitting in the shade. The service is impeccable in all parts of the hotel. Everyone is so friendly, and genuinely can't do enough for you. If you want to find out what true "class" is, then you will find it here. We look forward to our next visit here!

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the pool and garden area.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Martin D
AldrovandiVBorghese, General Manager at Aldrovandi Villa Borghese, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Dear Guest

I would like to personally thank you for you kind words about your recent stay at the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese. I am delighted to read that you appreciated our impeccable level of service delivered by our dedicated staff and I will share your kind words with all of them.

I look forward to welcoming you soon again to the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese, please feel free to contact me directly on the occasion of your next trip to Rome it will be a pleasure to assist you again.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Excellent hotel, great garden and pool court yard. Rooms are a good standard, the pool bar is excellent and the food is very good.

Excellent staff, very good service levels and overall a great hotel in a very good location.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words about your experience at the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese.

I am glad to apprehend that your expectation were fullfilled by the level of service delivered by our dedicated team and that all the aspects of your stay were well appreciated.

Please feel free to contact us direclty during your next stay in Rome, I will be houred to assist you again as our valuable guest.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Aldrovandi Villa Borghese was just beautiful and in a lovely area that was quiet but within easy distance of centre of Rome for getting about.
Everyone at the hotel went out of their way to make our stay wonderful.

Room Tip: Rooms on a high floor at the back of the hotel overlooking the pool area are the best as being so close to the centre of Rome there is traffic noise if overlooking the road.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

I would like to personally thank you for your kind words about your recent stay at the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese. I am delighted to read that you appreciated the impeccable level of service delivered by our dedicated staff, I will share your kind words with all of them as per our custom.

I look forward to welcoming you soon again to the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese, please feel free to contact me directly on the occasion of your next trip to Rome, it will be a pleasure to assist you again.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

There is nothing to say... simply great - zero faults.
While reading the reviews giving Aldrovandi a poor note...I wonder if we stayed at the same hotel...
Reception, Restaurants, Rooms, Swimming
Pool...what ever...
If you need any advice or you have question concerning Rome, you can count on Mario...
To sum up,
Book and Enjoy
SC

• Stayed: September 2013
AldrovandiVBorghese, General Manager at Aldrovandi Villa Borghese, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read you had a wonderful stay with us, thank you for your kind words of appreciation which I will share immediately with all the staff involved and with our Concierge Mario who you have kindly named.

It would be a pleasure for me to welcoming you soon again to the Aldrovandi Villa Borghese, please feel free to contact me directly on that occasion, I will be glad to assist you.