Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Alexandra R

Perfect place to stay in Rome

Review of Hotel Amalfi
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Oct 2021
Everything was just perfect: the hotel, the room, the room view (triple with balcony), the breakfast, the people <3 ! Whenever I'll be back in Rome, I'll definitely choose hotel Amalfi.
Special thanks to everybody working there for our perfect vacation!
Date of stay: October 2021
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Francesco Nigro, Direttore generale at Hotel Amalfi, responded to this review
Responded 13 Nov 2021
Dear alexandrar007,

Thank you for your amazing words.

We're happy to know that everything was perfect and in particular the view of the Triple room with private balcony!

We cannot wait to host you again!

£195
    £456
0.4 miles from Hotel Amalfi
View more hotels in Rome
1,279 results
All reviews termini station small hotel minute walk walking distance convenient location friendly hotel roman forum main attractions spanish steps vatican maggiore sights bus minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2021

Stayed at hotel Amalfi September 20-27 2021 and loved the hotel and staff. The entire staff was helpful and friendly and my room was clean, comfortable and perfect. The outdoor patio was a great place to enjoy breakfast that was provided and delivered to my room every morning. The location was ideal, close enough to the Termini train station to get there in about 6 or 7 minutes but far enough away to not have noise issues. It was also a quick walk to Rome’s best attractions. Plenty of shops and restaurants within a 5 minute walk. Plan on staying here again on my next trip to Italy. I’ve included a couple of photos, one is the fresco above my bed and the other is the amazing patio which was a very nice plus.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Francesco Nigro, Direttore generale at Hotel Amalfi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Dear Q912EAwilliamb,

Thank you for sharing your review and photos!

We're glad you had a great stay and enjoyed the location , the room and the frescoes!

We hope to host you again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 September 2021

I stayed at the Amalfi Hotel for 8 nights. Room was small but very nice, with everything I needed: desk, air-conditioning, fridge, and closet. Bed was comfortable. Place was immaculate. Frescoed ceilings were a nice touch. Thought the hotel is on a busy street, my room was very quiet. Breakfast was good (especially the scrambled eggs) and brought to my room. For those who take a room without breakfast, there are two great cafe/bakeries nearby. Hotel is a 10-minute walk to Colosseum, and about the same to the train station, and even less to Monti, which is full of great restaurants and bars. Attendants at the desk polite and kind. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank ito12018

Dear ito12018,

Thank you for sharing such a great comment!

We're really glad you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel and in particolar the central location near the Colosseum.

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 28 August 2021

Back in Rome and again in the best small family hotel Amalfi.
I can't add much new to my previous reviews about this wonderful hotel. Every time I am in Rome I choose this hotel. The owners are great nice people who are always happy to help you. The hotel is clean, the breakfasts are great, the atmosphere is wonderful.
I love this hotel, I feel at home there.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Rome

Room tip: room nr 316 with balcony
Date of stay: August 2021

Dear MarcinJarosinski,

It's always a great pleasure to host you and your wonderful family in our Hotel!

We hope to see you again very very soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

We were extremely well received, the friendliness of everyone at the hotel is constant. very clean and comfortable, besides having a great location. the breakfast is delicious, the bath is very good, we will definitely be back. if you go to rome stay at amalfi

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ricardog844
Francesco Nigro, Direttore generale at Hotel Amalfi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

Dear ricardog844,

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We're really glad you had a nice stay in our property.

We will wait for your next stay in the Eternal city!

Reviewed 26 December 2020

I stayed there for 2 nights in Covid situation. I was completely satisfied with their service. The staff are nice and kind and they care about the guests. the room was clean and in order. The breakfast was served in the room because of covid but it was good.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear atousa1112,

Thank you for your kind words.

We hope to host you again in the future!