Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Amy

Perfect for a weekend away

Review of Amalfi Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Feb 2022via mobile
I stayed here with my best friend for a girls weekend away. We got a lovely welcome when we arrived. The decor is so cute and the whole place has a lot of character. We are both young girls in our early 20s alone in an European city and we both felt very safe in this hotel. No one could access the hotel without a key and each room had there own key and a lock on the inside. The room was cleaned everyday. The location was perfect with the main attractions being between a 10 and 30 minute walk away. Great to see the streets of Rome along the way. Just outside the hotel was a range of restaurants. Great value and amazing food just outside the door. At the restaurant just below I got a coffee and pastry for €3. There are plenty of shops nearby and the main train station is only a few minutes away which takes you straight to the Vatican for only €1.50. I actually couldn’t fault this place.
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Francesco Nigro, Direttore generale at Amalfi Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 16 Aug 2023
Dear Road14687910524,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you and your best friend had a great girls' weekend away at our hotel. We're delighted that you received a lovely welcome and that you found the decor cute and full of character.

It's fantastic to know that you both felt safe during your stay. Your comfort and security are of utmost importance to us, and we're glad that our security measures and individual room keys contributed to that.

We're pleased that our central location allowed you to easily explore the main attractions of the city within walking distance. It sounds like you had a great time strolling through the streets of Rome. It's also wonderful that you found a variety of restaurants just outside the hotel, offering great value and amazing food.

We appreciate your kind words and your detailed feedback. It's great to hear that you couldn't find any faults during your stay. If your future travels bring you back to Rome, we would be honored to welcome you again. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or need assistance.

Best regards,
    £83
8.7 miles from Amalfi Hotel
View more hotels in Rome
1,278 results
All reviews termini station small hotel minute walk walking distance convenient location friendly hotel roman forum main attractions spanish steps vatican maggiore sights bus minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

We loved this hotel! Great location (easy walk to train station and subway, buses). Make sure to get the room with the front balcony. I specifically requested that one and they gave it to me (it's room 316 or 305.. can't remember)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Francesco Nigro, Direttore generale at Amalfi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2023

Dear thelonglegsabroad,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that you loved your stay at our hotel and found our location convenient for transportation options.

We're glad that you enjoyed the room with the front balcony, and we appreciate your specific request. It's great to know that we were able to accommodate your preference. As you mentioned, the room with the balcony is indeed room 316, and it's also available for direct booking on our website.

If you ever plan to visit again or have any further comments, please don't hesitate to reach out. We would be thrilled to have the opportunity to welcome you back and offer another fantastic experience.

Best regards,
Francesco

Reviewed 14 October 2021

Everything was just perfect: the hotel, the room, the room view (triple with balcony), the breakfast, the people <3 ! Whenever I'll be back in Rome, I'll definitely choose hotel Amalfi.
Special thanks to everybody working there for our perfect vacation!

Date of stay: October 2021
Francesco Nigro, Direttore generale at Amalfi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Dear alexandrar007,

Thank you for your amazing words.

We're happy to know that everything was perfect and in particular the view of the Triple room with private balcony!

We cannot wait to host you again!

Reviewed 28 September 2021

Stayed at hotel Amalfi September 20-27 2021 and loved the hotel and staff. The entire staff was helpful and friendly and my room was clean, comfortable and perfect. The outdoor patio was a great place to enjoy breakfast that was provided and delivered to my room every morning. The location was ideal, close enough to the Termini train station to get there in about 6 or 7 minutes but far enough away to not have noise issues. It was also a quick walk to Rome’s best attractions. Plenty of shops and restaurants within a 5 minute walk. Plan on staying here again on my next trip to Italy. I’ve included a couple of photos, one is the fresco above my bed and the other is the amazing patio which was a very nice plus.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Q912EAwilliamb,

Thank you for sharing your review and photos!

We're glad you had a great stay and enjoyed the location , the room and the frescoes!

We hope to host you again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 September 2021

I stayed at the Amalfi Hotel for 8 nights. Room was small but very nice, with everything I needed: desk, air-conditioning, fridge, and closet. Bed was comfortable. Place was immaculate. Frescoed ceilings were a nice touch. Thought the hotel is on a busy street, my room was very quiet. Breakfast was good (especially the scrambled eggs) and brought to my room. For those who take a room without breakfast, there are two great cafe/bakeries nearby. Hotel is a 10-minute walk to Colosseum, and about the same to the train station, and even less to Monti, which is full of great restaurants and bars. Attendants at the desk polite and kind. I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank ito12018

Dear ito12018,

Thank you for sharing such a great comment!

We're really glad you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel and in particolar the central location near the Colosseum.

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 28 August 2021

Back in Rome and again in the best small family hotel Amalfi.
I can't add much new to my previous reviews about this wonderful hotel. Every time I am in Rome I choose this hotel. The owners are great nice people who are always happy to help you. The hotel is clean, the breakfasts are great, the atmosphere is wonderful.
I love this hotel, I feel at home there.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Rome

Room tip: room nr 316 with balcony
Date of stay: August 2021

Dear MarcinJarosinski,

It's always a great pleasure to host you and your wonderful family in our Hotel!

We hope to see you again very very soon!