This hotel is in a great location near the train station. The hotel rooms were very comfortable and clean. Housekeeping is doing a great job. The bathroom was brand new and very well designed. The rooms have an energy system designed by Siemens that you need a card key to operate and when you remove the card the power goes off after a short period. Get an extra key if there are two or more people to make this work for you. The front desk staff were very helpful with all matters such as directions, Internet, extra pillows etc. The bartender off the side of the lobby was always there and very friendly and kept the cocktail tables clean. The restrooms off of the lobby were spotless and tiled beautifully. Breakfast service was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1875 the Hotel Massimo d’Azeglio has provided traditional hospitality to its numerous Italian and Foreign guests. Although through the years it has been refurbished many times the hotel has maintained its “turn of the century” character. Its halls, bar and restaurant house an important collection of paintings and prints of the Italian “Risorgimento”. The wood paneled Restaurant, with its famous wine cellar, is one of the best known in the city. The Massimo d’Azeglio Restaurant and Hotel has been included amongst the historic hotels of Italy. The Massimo d'Azeglio Hotel has 185 Rooms,3 Conference Rooms, Garage, Bar & Restaurant, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bettoja Massimo D'Azeglio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Rome
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Hotel