Clean, modern facilities, with good breakfast to start the day. Great location for train, bus, or metro connections only two minutes away. Reasonable restaurants nearby and Colosseum down the street. We stayed for 5 days and were comfortable throughout. Front desk is professional but somewhat cool. Special compliments to Anna in the breakfast room. She was a joy to deal with and took very good care of all guests. She is a credit to the hotel and one of the best employees we have seen in our many travel experiences. She is like a little " mother" and makes sure everyone is well served.
The hotel itself, is modernized, clean and comfortable. We would certainly stay here again on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1875 the Hotel Massimo d’Azeglio has provided traditional hospitality to its numerous Italian and Foreign guests. Although through the years it has been refurbished many times the hotel has maintained its “turn of the century” character. Its halls, bar and restaurant house an important collection of paintings and prints of the Italian “Risorgimento”. The wood paneled Restaurant, with its famous wine cellar, is one of the best known in the city. The Massimo d’Azeglio Restaurant and Hotel has been included amongst the historic hotels of Italy. The Massimo d'Azeglio Hotel has 185 Rooms,3 Conference Rooms, Garage, Bar & Restaurant, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, ACCOR, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Massimo D'Azeglio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Rome
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Hotel