We stayed overnight after being up for 48 hours traveling from Australia. The location is fantastic for tired travelers wanting to be near the main station. Staff were great - made phone calls to assist us with ongoing accommodation, free Wi Fi, room very clean and more than adequate. Would definitely stay her again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1875 the Hotel Massimo d’Azeglio has provided traditional hospitality to its numerous Italian and Foreign guests. Although through the years it has been refurbished many times the hotel has maintained its “turn of the century” character. Its halls, bar and restaurant house an important collection of paintings and prints of the Italian “Risorgimento”. The wood paneled Restaurant, with its famous wine cellar, is one of the best known in the city. The Massimo d’Azeglio Restaurant and Hotel has been included amongst the historic hotels of Italy. The Massimo d'Azeglio Hotel has 185 Rooms,3 Conference Rooms, Garage, Bar & Restaurant, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Massimo D'Azeglio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Rome
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Hotel