Nice hotel, well positioned close to the main train station but within easy walking distance of the main sites in Rome and just a short Metro ride from the Vatican. Rooms are a bit tired, but hotel is clear, staff friendly and food is good. A good serviceable hotel for a trip to Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1875 the Hotel Massimo d’Azeglio has provided traditional hospitality to its numerous Italian and Foreign guests. Although through the years it has been refurbished many times the hotel has maintained its “turn of the century” character. Its halls, bar and restaurant house an important collection of paintings and prints of the Italian “Risorgimento”. The wood paneled Restaurant, with its famous wine cellar, is one of the best known in the city. The Massimo d’Azeglio Restaurant and Hotel has been included amongst the historic hotels of Italy. The Massimo d'Azeglio Hotel has 185 Rooms,3 Conference Rooms, Garage, Bar & Restaurant, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fastbooking, LateRooms, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Massimo D'Azeglio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Rome
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Hotel