I stayed at the "Buganvilles" suite of Hotel Nazionale Rome with my wife and daughter in mid August 2013.
This suite room was awesome - everything were perfect, it's far beyond I could have hoped for. Hotel services were also very comfortable and all staff were gentle and friendly.
I give "top" rating to this suite as well as this hotel.
- perfect setting with panorama view of rome city from its roof-top terrace. Terrace is clean and charming, it has enough space to relax or to enjoy evening cocktail and meals.
- quiet surrounding environment : like a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of Rome city.
- well appointed facilities : air-conditioners are individually controlled at each room (master bed room, second bed room and living room), very practical bath and shower room with enough space, very comfortable bedding even in the second bed room, very appropriate lighting etc. etc. - hotel is a historical building but everything are perfect.
- cleanliness : absolutely clean and comfortable.
- The room is always kept clean before the noon.
- Enough towels are provided. Turndown service is performed at very appropriate timing.
- Mini-bar is fully stocked everyday.
- Room service, laundry service and all other arrangements are quick and reliable.
Needless to say, location, security, atmosphere etc. are also over perfect.
I definitely come back to this hotel in near future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Nazionale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nazionale a Montecitorio Rome
- Hotel Nazionale a Montecitorio
- Rome Hotel Nazionale