The check in to too long time. 20 min when it was our turn.
The pool security guy - was asleep even when it was children in the pool. (we even took a photo of him sleeping)
In the evening we were going to take a glass of wine in the bar, we sat down for 10 min, no one working there.
After mentioned it to the reception, who said that they will call for the person, we waited for another 5 min, still no one was willing to serve us.
In the morning breakfast the clean glasses was not clean, many of them was not washed at all, and they came from the kitchen directly.
The bread was so hard, you could kill some one with it:-)
The staff working in the reception was not in the best serving mode., more arrogant than positive.
Really disappointed !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Roma Villa Carpegna is set in a quiet area, just a few kilometers away from Rome's historical center and within easy reach of the Vatican and St. Peter's Square. NH Roma Villa Carpegna offers an attractive alternative for your stay in Rome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, NHHotels, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Roma Villa Carpegna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Villa Carpegna Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Carpegna
- Jolly Carpegna Villa
- Jolly Hotel Villa Carpegna