Our Globus tour started at this hotel. The lobby was nicely furnished, with comfortable seating. Our rooms were ready in a reasonable time. Our room was tiny and very hot for late September. The thermostat read in the high 80's.
I went to the front desk and they told me to leave the room key in the card holder to keep the airconditioning going. They gave me a second key to cool the room while we were out on the tour. We came back to the room in the late evening and the room temperature was still in the 80's! I went to the front desk again and they said the would send somebody to checkout our room A/C system. They never showed up and we had to leave the window open to barely get some sleep.
Next morning's breakfast was buffet stye and very good. There was a very large selection of hot and cold items.
The second night's room temperature was still too hot, and we got the same response from the front desk. We were glad to check out and leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Roma Villa Carpegna is set in a quiet area, just a few kilometers away from Rome's historical center and within easy reach of the Vatican and St. Peter's Square. NH Roma Villa Carpegna offers an attractive alternative for your stay in Rome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, NHHotels, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Nozio Netplan srl, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your NH Roma Villa Carpegna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Villa Carpegna Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Carpegna
- Jolly Carpegna Villa
- Jolly Hotel Villa Carpegna